2016 4* DE Nick Coe (AU commit 11/28/15)

I have watched NCs career for the past couple of years, and can say we are getting one of the best DEs in the country. I see him developing into a talent very close to Carl Lawson if not better. I know I am saying a lot, but this kid is the real deal, and could be the best DL/DE we will sign in this class. I honestly think he can come in and play as a true freshmen and kick some serious rear end.

What's his bench press? =)

Nick's BP is 330 Lbs. It is likely higher than this now.

His 40 is a 4.65

He will be a terror on the field. He is a good kid and will be a heck of a player for Auburn.

And on top of this, he is a national champion wrestler. He knows how ot use his weight and muscle to his advantage. He has the chance to be special.

If he played with bama and could freely hold imagine how good he could be with his wrestling background. :Sing:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched NCs career for the past couple of years, and can say we are getting one of the best DEs in the country. I see him developing into a talent very close to Carl Lawson if not better. I know I am saying a lot, but this kid is the real deal, and could be the best DL/DE we will sign in this class. I honestly think he can come in and play as a true freshmen and kick some serious rear end.

What's his bench press? =)

Nick's BP is 330 Lbs. It is likely higher than this now.

His 40 is a 4.65

He will be a terror on the field. He is a good kid and will be a heck of a player for Auburn.

And on top of this, he is a national champion wrestler. He knows how ot use his weight and muscle to his advantage. He has the chance to be special.

It will be fun watching him cut through offensive blockers like a hot knife through butter!

Title updated. Coe is now a 4*.

Well that will make the star gazers happy at least.

I'm happier already

I'm happy too.... Other than all of our WR's have dropped significantly now from the times when they committed.

I'm happier already

I'm happy too.... Other than all of our WR's have dropped significantly now from the times when they committed.

Because Alabama controls the media!

I'm happier already

Rivals is a damn joke. If you don't preform at a elite level at one of their so called "camps" they drop you like a rock. Rivals is a joke.

I'm happier already

Barton Simmons played @ Yale & went to Vandy. He's not a Bammer. His rankings logic is just very flawed right now.

I'm happier already

Rivals is a damn joke. If you don't preform at a elite level at one of their so called "camps" they drop you like a rock. Rivals is a joke.

The biggest complaint this year is w/ 247 & Barton Simmons. He flat out said he uses different standards for different recruits. Some he used pro potential & others he based it on who they committed to because of fit. For example, he said Woody was a 4* because of our offensive system. He said If Woody was committed to a pro style team he would have been a 3*. He also said he dropped Eli from the top 100 to outside the top 247 because he said Eli never stood out all year including camps. Well 247 had an article w/ him being a top performer @ 1 of the Under Armor All Star practice days.

I'm happier already

Barton Simmons played @ Yale & went to Vandy. He's not a Bammer. His rankings logic is just very flawed right now.

Shhhhh I'm trying to push a narrative here

Auburn coaches visited today ...

CZ6aROvWYAEGQI7.jpg

Coe will be dominating after a couple of years. Kid is strong.

Looks like he attracted the attention of our "first team"......nice to have the coaches visit with us over here in North Carolina.

man, he looks young (and skinny). someone feed that young man!

He's not skinny by any means. He's kean & likes his close lose fitting apparentlu.

He's not skinny by any means. He's kean & likes his close lose fitting apparentlu.

According to 247 and Rivals he is 6'5" or 6'5.5" tall and 268 or 269 pounds. Kid is a big dude.

According to 247 and Rivals he is 6'5" or 6'5.5" tall and 268 or 269 pounds. Kid is a big dude.

Yup. & if he doesn't make it in football he may be the next Kurt Angle.

You got wrasslin' on the brain, E. I was thinking he could go straight into the QB competition.

so who was the most recent Kurt Angle?

Do we have a helmet that will fit him?

Seriously, though, the reason some people may think he looks small is that, compared to the coaches beside him in that picture, his head looks quite large.

Surely I can't be the only one seeing that.

Do we have a helmet that will fit him?

Seriously, though, the reason some people may think he looks small is that, compared to the coaches beside him in that picture, his head looks quite large.

Surely I can't be the only one seeing that.

Perhaps but for certain....a reason he looks big is because he is bigger than Gus who is a big dude in his own right. And amazing he can weight 260+ and look lean.

Archived