2016 4* DE Nick Coe (AU commit 11/28/15)

man, he looks young (and skinny). someone feed that young man!

He's not skinny by any means. He's kean & likes his close lose fitting apparentlu.

According to 247 and Rivals he is 6'5" or 6'5.5" tall and 268 or 269 pounds. Kid is a big dude.

Yup. & if he doesn't make it in football he may be the next Kurt Angle.

You got wrasslin' on the brain, E. I was thinking he could go straight into the QB competition.

Well Coe is one of the best mat wrestlers in the South so yeah. :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not skinny by any means. He's kean & likes his close lose fitting apparentlu.

According to 247 and Rivals he is 6'5" or 6'5.5" tall and 268 or 269 pounds. Kid is a big dude.

so who was the most recent Kurt Angle?

He's still around.

Do we have a helmet that will fit him?

Seriously, though, the reason some people may think he looks small is that, compared to the coaches beside him in that picture, his head looks quite large.

Surely I can't be the only one seeing that.

I could make soo many jokes that I am going to refrain & just ROFLMAO

You got wrasslin' on the brain, E. I was thinking he could go straight into the QB competition.

So, did the Ultimate Warrior joke urge strike when you were posting about Coe, or Warrior? Crucial question. (May be a chicken-egg type deal.)

So, did the Ultimate Warrior joke urge strike when you were posting about Coe, or Warrior? Crucial question. (May be a chicken-egg type deal.)

lol. Warrior. If we do get Nigel though I will be like this

WQ20OmDnTKu3eX9JwGtC_Ultimate%20Warrior%20Ropes%20Quick.gif

lol. Warrior. If we do get Nigel though I will be like this

WQ20OmDnTKu3eX9JwGtC_Ultimate%20Warrior%20Ropes%20Quick.gif

:bananadance:

Seriously, though, the reason some people may think he looks small is that, compared to the coaches beside him in that picture, his head looks quite large.

He's got a cranium the size of Sputnik. It's like an orange on a toothpick.

Head! Pants! NOW!

Head! Pants! NOW!

Classic!

so who was the most recent Kurt Angle?

He's still around.

Ya gotta remember who you are dealing with out here....now if you had said Gorgeous George ....or even Hulk Hogan....I would have known who you were talking about....

Head! Pants! NOW!

Oh, that one was a bit off-sides, eh? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillow.

WDE!

Coe will get PT this year and have some impact. He is the real deal. Next year watch out.

I would kill to have a kid this build on my wrestling team I coach. He would be a 4 time state champion with any effort here.

War Eagle!

Archived