Braxton Miller to switch to WR

WFE12

I was a little surprised we didn't see Miller used in the screen game often tonight. I didn't think he would be used downfield so much but that just makes him all the more dangerous.

Some crow needs to be served....dude looks great

Yeah, so I was very wrong. He was the best player on the field tonight. And that spin move...

i didn't comment here but i did agree with you. he can go!

Dang Miller left some jockeys laying on the field last night! I don't know if we want any of that or not after what the Louisville QB did to our defense in the second half.

Dang Miller left some jockeys laying on the field last night! I don't know if we want any of that or not after what the Louisville QB did to our defense in the second half.

Two different positions.

Two different positions.

I was talking about how quick they both were not what position they were playing.

Two different positions.

I was talking about how quick they both were not what position they were playing.

Miller might be good but he is not a Treadwell talent. Auburn's defense will be better prepared for quicker players like Miller than Virginia Tech's team also. We did not do too bad against the Kansas State player last year and he was pretty darn quick himself.

Still a lot of doubt - Urban will use him in a variety of ways and I anticipate he will see the end zone a lot, I mean Bud Foster is as good as a DC there is, but Urban put the kid in a position to make explosive plays...also there are no Auburn defenses on their schedule form here on out..he could very well be in NYC come December...if there was a week one heisman he would win it....

Archived