Hillary's Troubles Mount

Proud Tiger

Is there any assertion so dumb and stupid that Raptor won't double down on it?

I say no.

How trustworthy did you find Romney? Ryan?

Agreed.

And I'm coming from the perspective that Hillary is literally one of the worst candidates out there. Aside from disagreement on her policy positions, I simply think she's completely untrustworthy. I believe she'd lie at the drop of a hat if it would save her own butt.

I think you pretty much just described the field.

I think she's a bigger liar than most.

And I don't think the whole field has that as a default switch. Kasich doesn't strike me as dishonest. I don't think Bernie Sanders is dishonest as a general rule. Huckabee doesn't strike me that way either. I don't know enough about others. But Hillary I think is basically in a default mode of being deceptive. If Trump isn't putting on a show, he's scarier than I thought.

Romney...very little. Ryan, a bit more. I think he's undergone some interesting transformation the last couple of years though.

I find Ryan to be deeply committed to lying.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say no.

Agreed.

And I'm coming from the perspective that Hillary is literally one of the worst candidates out there. Aside from disagreement on her policy positions, I simply think she's completely untrustworthy. I believe she'd lie at the drop of a hat if it would save her own butt.

And I don't think the whole field has that as a default switch. Kasich doesn't strike me as dishonest. I don't think Bernie Sanders is dishonest as a general rule. Huckabee doesn't strike me that way either. I don't know enough about others. But Hillary I think is basically in a default mode of being deceptive. If Trump isn't putting on a show, he's scarier than I thought.

Romney...very little. Ryan, a bit more. I think he's undergone some interesting transformation the last couple of years though.

Maybe I don't know him that well. I just felt he was more trustworthy than Romney.

I say no.

Agreed.

Maybe I don't know him that well. I just felt he was more trustworthy than Romney.

I felt Romney would lie to advance politically to a pretty shameless degree. Ryan lies for sport.

Texas Tiger - I thought lying was a bonus to lefties. But when has Ryan lied ???

Texas Tiger - I thought lying was a bonus to lefties. But when has Ryan lied ???

Usually when he talks-- like you.

So, you have nothing. Per usual ?

I made up Hillary's being the smartest woman stuff ??

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived