Are GMOs safe? An excellent article from Slate

AUDub

I've had multiple crown and cokes, I just have to hope they are arsenic free because there was no label :/

Did you check the label to see how much sugar is in a Coke?

You shouldn't sweat the GMOs.

I am just thankful to God the package of Bryan's Pork BBQ I bought the other day is "gluten-free"!

I know this because it said so right there on the label, in huge letters. Seriously.

;D

I had a bottle of gluten free water today after I finished mowing grass. I feel healthier already.

I wouldn't surprise me if it said so on the label.

Somehow, that is a thing. :ucrazy:

Anyone having gluten free bacon for breakfast this morning?

DSC08182.JPG

Cooking some biscuits with gluten free butter.

wpid-20140427_160155-1_1.jpg

Washing it all down with some gluten free milk.

zymil.jpg

I am just thankful to God the package of Bryan's Pork BBQ I bought the other day is "gluten-free"!

I know this because it said so right there on the label, in huge letters. Seriously.

;D

I had a bottle of gluten free water today after I finished mowing grass. I feel healthier already.

I wouldn't surprise me if it said so on the label.

Somehow, that is a thing. :ucrazy:

:slapfh:

Nothing like keeping the consumer "informed"! :rolleyes:

The irrational fear of GMO foods is funny. It is like we expect some kind of strange things to start happening like maybe a third eye or other weird deformities in our children. Meanwhile these so called organic foods are nothing more than marketing ploys.

The irrational fear of GMO foods is funny. It is like we expect some kind of strange things to start happening like maybe a third eye or other weird deformities in our children. Meanwhile these so called organic foods are nothing more than marketing ploys.

Actually, the term "organic" is regulated. You cannot market an organic product without meeting strict specified guidelines regarding pesticides, antibiotics, etc. used in their production.

Archived