Great Article by West About Black on Black Violence

Weegle777

But when white people are killed like they were in Chattanooga for some reason white on white crime is never mentioned for whatever reason

But when white people are killed like they were in Chattanooga for some reason white on white crime is never mentioned for whatever reason

it wasn't white on white.

Good point.

a few. I usually don't care for his rhetoric but he can make you think. Has something happened with the Freddie Grey case i am not aware of? What did he mean by "the truth coming out"?

That's my point. They talk about black on black crime when the original crime wasn't black on black. White guy kills a black guy it's when will black people fix the problem of black on black crime....

Nobody brings that up with any other race though

That's my point. They talk about black on black crime when the original crime wasn't black on black. White guy kills a black guy it's when will black people fix the problem of black on black crime....

Nobody brings that up with any other race though

is there a substantial problem with white on white crime? besides domestic violence or occasional murders, i am not aware of a chicago or baltimore type of tendency. i could be missing it.

Well, we do have the serial killer category kind of nailed down. ;D/>

mass shooters too. Most killings that have no logical motive are white.

Ya. When white people decide to take someone out we like to include the entire building.

Ya. When white people decide to take someone out we like to include the entire building.

and usually leave everyone wondering why in hell did he do that?

Archived