Welfare Queens

TitanTiger

Welfare Queens. These guys need to learn how to work for a living and not go around expecting society to provide for them. I say they be forced to pee in a cup and have it analyzed. Then we can talk about some kind of community service they can do at minimum wage to *earn* their keep. And no seafood for them.

http://nyti.ms/1In52gY

I remember a time in college that I was heading from AU to TN and stopped in Birmingham to get gas. I went in to pay for my gas and get a snack and there was a customer who was berating the lady at the counter about not accepting food stamps for ho-ho and some other type of crap food...the lady was driving a late model caddy with about 4 kids under the age of 7. I felt so bad for the counter person but at least she was working and standing her ground...that moment is cemented in my memory...

I also believe that if the stadium is owned by the public then the money made off of it i.e. Naming rights etc should go to the public coffers. These cities are getting bad deals with the sports teams in general...there may be a few exceptions but we don't hear about them that often...

I remember a time in college that I was heading from AU to TN and stopped in Birmingham to get gas. I went in to pay for my gas and get a snack and there was a customer who was berating the lady at the counter about not accepting food stamps for ho-ho and some other type of crap food...the lady was driving a late model caddy with about 4 kids under the age of 7. I felt so bad for the counter person but at least she was working and standing her ground...that moment is cemented in my memory...

Good story about the differnce tween a consirvitive and a libtard.

Yeah, food stamps being spent on a ho-ho leaves a lasting impression but fat cats raking in millions of public money is just free enterprise at work. :-\

Yeah, food stamps being spent on a ho-ho leaves a lasting impression but fat cats raking in millions of public money is just free enterprise at work. :-\

What a moron libtard. Them businessess is successful not like ya boy barries solar panal company.

Funny how you both criticize only one aspect of it...I did both sides but don't let me stop you both from being one sided jerks

Funny how you both criticize only one aspect of it...I did both sides but don't let me stop you both from being one sided jerks

Sorry, I was a little harsh. But there's something about people who derail a thread that annoys me.

(And you added the second paragraph after I responded.)

My main reason for posting is that I tend to hear a lot of criticism for the inner city 'welfare queen' supposedly taking the taxpayers for thousands every year in undeserved food stamps, Obamaphones, and whatnot. What I hardly ever hear from that same crowd is any substantial criticism of welfare for rich people and corporations. You'd think the outrage would be equal.

My main reason for posting is that I tend to hear a lot of criticism for the inner city 'welfare queen' supposedly taking the taxpayers for thousands every year in undeserved food stamps, Obamaphones, and whatnot. What I hardly ever hear from that same crowd is any substantial criticism of welfare for rich people and corporations. You'd think the outrage would be equal.

You would think-- if it were principled and rational.

Working taxpayers see and hear about the welfare people obtaining benefits that they should not get.

Corporate welfare is not as visible to people. And some of that corporate welfare helps pay the salaries of some working taxpayers. Boeing, Alcoa, Intel, GE, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nike, Shell, etc. all get government subsidizes, and employ lots of Americans many of them union members. Add to that list companies that get tax incentives to locate in a state.

Please no one gets upset when Lebron Signs a deal worth 30 million a year or Julie Roberts make 20 million a movie we are a country of Hippocrates. Cobb county is getting racked over the coals for the new Braves stadium and the little guys is getting squished and told to stow it.

I also believe that if the stadium is owned by the public then the money made off of it i.e. Naming rights etc should go to the public coffers. These cities are getting bad deals with the sports teams in general...there may be a few exceptions but we don't hear about them that often...

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs.

But beliefs based on a single anecdote lodged in memory merit re-examination.

You'd think right, if we lived in a society that gave a damn about intellectual honesty, and/or could sense that they were being hoodwinked.

You cant give enuff to them job creatorers. They is what keeps everbuddy workin. Given stuff to dead beat no goods is watch you call sociolism. Given stuff to rich people is how you stimulate the economy. Ignorant moron libtards aint never gonna understand it. If we was to give all hour money to the rich then we could all be rich. If we was to give all hour money to the poor then we would all get poor. Its so dam simple but libtards is libtards. Them libtards just hate capitalism.

You cant give enuff to them job creatorers. They is what keeps everbuddy workin. Given stuff to dead beat no goods is watch you call sociolism. Given stuff to rich people is how you stimulate the economy. Ignorant moron libtards aint never gonna understand it. If we was to give all hour money to the rich then we could all be rich. If we was to give all hour money to the poor then we would all get poor. Its so dam simple but libtards is libtards. Them libtards just hate capitalism.

I'll give you a damn dollar right now if you stop writing like a bammer!

:bananadance:

Sad thing is, there are people in this world who are so dumb, I have to work that hard to understand what they're saying. That's much less fun.

Will your in ignorant bammer libtard moron.

Are you calling my "will"

Are you saying "your in" as in you're an? or saying urine?

Again, 1 dollar with your name on it. For normal writing.

Will your in ignorant bammer libtard moron.

Are you calling my "will"

Are you saying "your in" as in you're an? or saying urine?

Again, 1 dollar with your name on it. For normal writing.

Trust me. Bad ICHY ain't for sale.

(At least for one dollar.)

I kind of love ICHY's alternate personality.

Although like every personality on this planet, including my own, it can get tedious at times. ;):big:

Any kind of handout from the government costs us in so many ways. All welfare recipients should live in California and pick fruits, veggies and nuts while their kids are look after by illegal immigrants.The illegal and legal immigrants play the system just a bad as the Cadillac-driving Fertile Myrtles. Also, the Jewish residents, in large metropolitan cities, find out about any government handouts before anyone else. I wonder why that is so?

http://www.liveleak....=b5f_1416279127

Then there are the red states that depend on government welfare. Alabama is included.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1391808351

Archived