Interesting Development

icanthearyou

http://news.yahoo.co...050147139.html#

In a major tactical shift, Turkish warplanes struck Islamic State group targets across the border in Syria on Friday, a day after IS militants fired at a Turkish military outpost. A Syrian rights group said the airstrikes killed nine IS fighters.

Turkey, which straddles Europe and Asia and borders the Middle East, had long been reluctant to join the U.S.-led coalition against the extremist group.

In a related, long-awaited development, Turkey said it has agreed to allow U.S.-led coalition forces to base manned and unmanned aircraft at its air bases for operations targeting the IS group.

A Turkish Foreign Ministry statement said Turkey's military would also take part in the operations.

The ministry would not provide details on the agreement, citing operational reasons, but said it expected Turkey's cooperation to "make a difference" to the campaign. The statement did not say which bases would be used, but Turkish media reports said they would include Incirlik, Diyarbakir and Batman, all in southern Turkey near the border with Syria.

I call :bs:

I thought all Muslims were part of a monolithic Islamic block bent on destroying Western civilization as we know it, equally deserving of our hate and fear. ...and only American troops have the ability or moral grounds to police them.

This is probably some "false front" operation on the part of Obama!

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

I call :bs:

I thought all Muslims were part of a monolithic Islamic block bent on destroying Western civilization as we know it, equally deserving of our hate and fear. ...and only American troops have the ability or moral grounds to police them.

This is probably some "false front" operation on the part of Obama!

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

I's rite their with ya until you put that their sarcastic thingy at the bottom. You must be won a them moron libtards.

Them terrorists muslims from Jordon and Iran and Soddy Arabia and Syria and Palistien and Turkey and such is gonna sucker us in with a collition and then turn on us and then we is gonna no that the only reel freind we got is Isreal. I betcha a million dollars right now. I suprized barry just dont surrender.

Well, just to complicate things further, the Turks also bombed some Kurds in northern Iraq.

http://www.nbcnews.c...s-fight-n398276

free for all.....tell me again why we went there?

That there Sadam Hussane had watch you call wepons of mass destruction. He had an active nuclear program and some of that there watch you call anthrax and he had ties with Al Qida. He was building watch you call suitcase nukes. They was gonna be a mushroom cloud that was the smokin gun. We had to invade Iraq sos we could save the world. Now we aint gonna invade Iran cause barry is a muslim terrerist hisself. That there is why you cant get no collition of the willin cause hour freinds dont trust us no more and hour enimys aint got no fear. barry dont do nothin but apologize and apease em. That there treaty with Iran dont do nuthin.

You under stand now?

Well, just to complicate things further, the Turks also bombed some Kurds in northern Iraq.

free for all.....tell me again why we went there?

That there Sadam Hussane had watch you call wepons of mass destruction. He had an active nuclear program and some of that there watch you call anthrax and he had ties with Al Qida. He was building watch you call suitcase nukes. They was gonna be a mushroom cloud that was the smokin gun. We had to invade Iraq sos we could save the world. Now we aint gonna invade Iran cause barry is a muslim terrerist hisself. That there is why you cant get no collition of the willin cause hour freinds dont trust us no more and hour enimys aint got no fear. barry dont do nothin but apologize and apease em. That there treaty with Iran dont do nuthin.

You under stand now?

i guess it's a good thing we stopped all that.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/turkish-jets-strike-kurds-iraq-complicating-anti-isis-fight-n398276

AND "rounded up", I mean arrested, 600 "terrorists"...

Sorry, mass arrests or round ups always gets my attention

What took them so long?

Oh, 32 of their own being blowed up ?

Alrighty then.

Welcome to the party.

The Turks are incapable of mounting airstrikes against any target without also bombing some Kurds.

accidental?

Oil and water.

Let God sort em out.....

Archived