2016 3* WR Marquis McClain (AU commit 7/25/15)

ellitor

Are you flipping kidding me?! With Kyle Davis & Nate Craig still on the board, we take a 2*?

Did you watch the hudl?

Did you hear the reports of how he performed in camp?

You trying to live up to your name?

:ucrazy:

:poke:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With his numbers and a year to grow, he won't be a 2 star long. On film, he already looks like a grown man playing with boys.

With his numbers and a year to grow, he won't be a 2 star long. On film, he already looks like a grown man playing with boys.

Penn St does NOT approve.

What you did there, I see it. ?

What you did there, I see it.

I saw it too. Are we just overall bad people?

Does this mean we're not going to offer kitt?

:ong way to go. We are taking 1-2 more but there are some higher on the board right now.

He gon be good

All of your 2* are belong to us. Haha

I'm not claiming to be Hemingway, but some of you need to retake your ENG 101 course, until you pass.

He gon be good

I'm not claiming to be Hemingway, but some of you need to retake your ENG 101 course, until you pass.

I hope you were joking

He gon be good

I hope you were joking

If you were talking to me, yes, I'm joking.

Malzahn and Lashlee know how to evaluate talent for the Auburn offense. If they like him, I like him.

He gon be good

I hope you were joking

If you were talking to me, yes, I'm joking.

Was talking to 24

He gon be good

Those exact words ran through my head the second I read the thread title.

Malzahn and Lashlee know how to evaluate talent for the Auburn offense. If they like him, I like him.

Yup. Also, you don't take fallback kids in July. You take them much closer to- or on- NSD. The coaches got while the getting was good. And this staff has shown a knack for discovering not diamonds in the rough, but cut diamonds that nobody else knew about. We might be in a spot to take warm bodies before the fax machine goes back to sleep, but that isn't what happened here.

WDMcClain

This is gonna be a very good pickup for us. Don't be fooled by the star rating because, as has been noted, when he's evaluated he'll be higher. Common sense on this one folks.

If anyone saw the video on the football page where Gus is talking about teaching Louis how to high point the ball. This guy is in high school has Ricardo's speed, height and frame and already high points the ball. Oh and he seems to set up the DB well when making a break. He is going to be a monster early much like I think Burton will.

That first video of him training reminds me of Uncle Rico.

LOL, same thing I was thinking.

"How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over those trees?"

I like his physical attributes, with that being said let's call a spade a spade if we sign somebody we'll talk him up, if a guy spurn us we'll make him suck, or we weren't recruiting him, or he has a bad attitude

Archived