Eye of the Tiger song

graffevj

^Me too! Aside from it being annoying, it implies we can only win with luck. If we're going to play Bon Jovi, I'd much rather hear "Wanted Dead or Alive."

We sing it because the other team is "living on a prayer", not us. Count me as one who enjoys it.

And to the OP, I applaud your effort but any song we have to put lyrics up for is just a "no". We'd be a laughing stock.

"All I do is win" could have been our new traditional song (like sandstorm for uSC) but the lyrics about money just does not fit IMO. I enjoy "Eye of the tiger" by the band. The original, over the speakers, is just is a little corny for me. Not a fan. I love fan participation so "living on a prayer", "sweet Caroline", "hey baby" etc... are great to me, just not pregame.

I say we just let augolf DJ this year with his youtube videos!!!

This below is not my recommendation for an entrance song but it would be a great pregame video after 4 corners as the band is setting up.

Is that Gimel President around the 47s mark? That play looks promising.

^Me too! Aside from it being annoying, it implies we can only win with luck. If we're going to play Bon Jovi, I'd much rather hear "Wanted Dead or Alive."

Not that it was a great song to begin with, but after last year's TAMU debacle, "Turn Down for What" has scarred me for life.

Having a song for third down is great IF you can get off the field on third down. If not, then it becomes annoying like you said.

Archived