California Screaming

Proud Tiger

Yep, Obama has put America in the toilet and Hillary will flush it.

at least you admit the winning party.

Unfortunately probably true. But we lose either way. The Republicans have become a joke as they do everytime they get a measure of control. Heck right now I might vote for Trump as an Independent. That's desperation.

Also they are deep in debt and getting worse. The poverty is largely illegals The increase in minimum wage is not doing a bit of good. It's actually hurting. Saw a story that in Seattle people are asking to have their hours reduced so that they don't lose any of their government benefits..

Unfortunately probably true. But we lose either way. The Republicans have become a joke as they do everytime they get a measure of control. Heck right now I might vote for Trump as an Independent. That's desperation.

if trump goes independent he wants the dems to win.

Actually, he is pointing out the fact that pantsuits voters are really stupid...

Actually, he is pointing out the fact that pantsuits voters are really stupid...

*pantsuit's*

As always, mocking others on the grounds of intelligence while including misspellings or grammatical errors makes you look stupid.

Mike.....looks correct to me. Isn't using "pantsuits" as an adjective the way he did OK.

Or maybe just say "pantsuit voters." But making it possessive as you suggest doesn't seem correct. No big deal but I wouldn't call some one stupid over it.

*pantsuit's*

As always, mocking others on the grounds of intelligence while including misspellings or grammatical errors makes you look stupid.

Haha. And you have no answers. Sad-pathetic-typical...

Mike.....looks correct to me. Isn't using "pantsuits" as an adjective the way he did OK.

Or maybe just say "pantsuit voters." But making it possessive as you suggest doesn't seem correct. No big deal but I wouldn't call some one stupid over it.

That is all he has PT...

*pantsuit's*

Sure, you could use it as an adjective if you're referring only to voters that are wearing pantsuits, for instance. Yet, judging by WarTim's adoption of "pantsuit" as a term to refer to Hillary (which I'm sure was a real coup for his simple little mind), then it stands to reason it was not being used as an adjective in this case.

*pantsuit's*

And there is the kind of substance-free post for which you're known. It is possible to make logical, convincing arguments from both sides of the political aisle on most issues; yet sadly, you have neither the competence nor the intellect to achieve what should be such a simple feat.

*pantsuit's*

Sure, you could use it as an adjective if you're referring only to voters that are wearing pantsuits, for instance. Yet, judging by WarTim's adoption of "pantsuit" as a term to refer to Hillary (which I'm sure was a real coup for his simple little mind), then it stands to reason it was not being used as an adjective in this case.

Troll...

Man, this got off topic really fast! I think homer is right on target -the population boom has grown faster than the support system ( State Government has to accept a lot of blame, they have pretty much had a welcome mat out to Mexico and points south for years) And Hillary has cankles so lets cut her some slack on the pantsuit issue.

The state could handle the population as long as they are willing to buck the extreme environment movement. They allow so much water to run into the ocean that they could save in reservoirs and use. Droughts happen. They just refuse to plan for them and be ready to handle it. They act like they still have the population they had in 1950 there with their policies.

The state could handle the population as long as they are willing to buck the extreme environment movement. They allow so much water to run into the ocean that they could save in reservoirs and use. Droughts happen. They just refuse to plan for them and be ready to handle it. They act like they still have the population they had in 1950 there with their policies.

Right. If it weren't for the "environmental movement" the supply of fresh water would be unlimited in that desert . :-\

Archived