Lessons from the drug raid that burned a Georgia toddler

JoeBags7277

"So within six years, we’ve had two-high profile incidents involving this task force, one that critically injured a baby and one that resulted in the death of an innocent pastor. In both cases, the officers were cleared by the local police agency, the local DA, a grand juryand the state police. And in both cases, outside investigators later turned up information not only damning but also devastating, and that should have been obvious to anyone investigating these cases with any interest in getting at the truth, rather than merely exonerating the police officers involved. These cases are worth keeping in mind when we hear about police investigations that clear other cops of wrongdoing, in Georgia and elsewhere."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/07/27/lessons-from-the-drug-raid-that-burned-a-georgia-toddler/

80+ yr old lady was also gunned down in her own home by a no knock warrant assault by the cops. She heard them trying to get in, got her own gun, defended herself, and they shot her dead.

80+ yr old lady was also gunned down in her own home by a no knock warrant assault by the cops. She heard them trying to get in, got her own gun, defended herself, and they shot her dead.

Officers executing no knock warrants are supposed to announce their presence right before they kick the door down. But some don't and they understandably get shot at. I'd shoot at them too if I carried. Supposedly there are now burglars pretending to be undercover cops on no knock warrants.

Another revealing moment. Our rights are under attack from several angles.

Winter Soldier starting to look more and more real everyday.

i see no need for a flash grenade for a drug bust. i am all for the drug bust. no need to put children at risk. kick in front and back door go forcefully but no explosives.

Officers executing no knock warrants are supposed to announce their presence right before they kick the door down. But some don't and they understandably get shot at. I'd shoot at them too if I carried. Supposedly there are now burglars pretending to be undercover cops on no knock warrants.

The informant gave the cops bad intel, on purpose, for starters. Then the cops tried to cover up what actually happened. But still, imagine your own elderly mother, or grand mother, hearing half a dozen or more loud , very large men banging on the door, barking orders, and "CLAIMING" to be the cops.

If she's got a gun, she's gonna get it, and defend herself. As would ANYONE, in that situation.

Archived