Alabama vs Lousiville in the 2018 opener

Maverick.AU

Guess they will rank Louisville in the top three that year to make it look like they are playing a good team, kinda like they did when bammer played Michigan that year. Then dropped Michigan out of the top 25 after they lost.

Hmm...maybe by 2018 ol' Gus will have run Midge outta turdtown. Could be Petrino IS uat's coach by the time they play.,.

Guess they will rank Louisville in the top three that year to make it look like they are playing a good team, kinda like they did when bammer played Michigan that year. Then dropped Michigan out of the top 25 after they lost.

Yeah, kinda like they ranked Wisconsin in the pre-season top 25 this year.....just to make it look like uat is playing a good team. Hopefully uat doesn't go on to win the championship like they did after playing that over rated Michgan team a few yrs ago.

Well SI has Wisky ranked 24th just ahead of Mississippi State not a great endorsement, however in ESPN's FPI they are ranked 39th

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

SI has Auburn ranked 2nd BTW

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/08/05/sports-illustrated-preseason-college-football-top-25

The last highly touted, 6' 5"-plus quarterback to stroll on to Auburn’s campus won both the Heisman Trophy and the national championship in 2010. So perhaps the comparison with Cam Newton isn’t fair to juniorJeremy Johnson, who has made only two starts on the Plains. “Cam is Cam, and not me,” Johnson says. “I don’t compare myself to Cam that much.” Still, it’s hard to ignore the Cam-like hype around Johnson, a Montgomery, Ala., native who is the primary reason the Tigers should return to playoff contention.

Archived