**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

Got out our 6' x 10' orange AU flag to go on the house. Got it for the hubby's birthday a while back. We've had it at least 6 years and it has started to get a little mildewed and faded. BUT, good news! The brand new navy blue one will be here soon! I just hope it makes it by Sept. 12th for my hubby's birthday. :-)

Young Lady, please tell your Hubby that this AU Man thinks HE is a very blessed individual!!! Now get that Flag mounted !!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, sir! The tried and true orange flag is going up until the navy one arrives. That is one of the most favorite gifts I've ever given him. At games, whenever we score and the flag runners run with the big flag, he says "Did you know I have that flag?" EVERY single time we score... :rolleyes:

Yes, sir! The tried and true orange flag is going up until the navy one arrives. That is one of the most favorite gifts I've ever given him. At games, whenever we score and the flag runners run with the big flag, he says "Did you know I have that flag?" EVERY single time we score... :rolleyes:/>

Behind every good man is a Better woman...most likely rolling her eyes.

Hey Britt..if you haven't done so, download "AU Gameday" from ITunes. At least that way you will b able to get all the games audio live. WDE!

Thanks! I'm a PC guy, though; I'll check to see if there's an equivalent (bet there is).

Just downloaded the Auburn Tigers gameday app from Google Play Store. Listening to the tailgate show now!

War Eagle!

Archived