**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

@OnthePlains,

I'm here in Panama City. Would you pm me with the location of that business and vehicle. I'd love to haul the grandkids up there to take a picture or two?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just rained here in Dothan and cooled things off a little with a breeze. Then I get to work, and I work next door to the guy that owns the Auburn War Wagon, and he has it fired up playing the fight song and other music from the Auburn Band and now I REALLY am ready for some fall afternoons at Jordan-Hare!!!!! WDE!

10fcf6c8fbc847339550b03b815bd0f8.jpg

Now that sounds like the Nip starting to arrive (temperature be damned).

I'm also in Dothan, and am amazed I've not seen this in town...

Just rained here in Dothan and cooled things off a little with a breeze. Then I get to work, and I work next door to the guy that owns the Auburn War Wagon, and he has it fired up playing the fight song and other music from the Auburn Band and now I REALLY am ready for some fall afternoons at Jordan-Hare!!!!! WDE!

10fcf6c8fbc847339550b03b815bd0f8.jpg

Now that sounds like the Nip starting to arrive (temperature be damned).

I'm also in Dothan, and am amazed I've not seen this in town...

He doesn't take it out often and he must keep it at home a lot because it is not always up here. He takes it up there on game days but I don't think I have ever actually seen it around Dothan either. It's great though, it has a great sound system and it literally sounds like the band is playing when he fires it up.

Here is a link to the facebook page for the War Wagon...https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Auburn-War-Wagon/109279379222541?fref=ts

Interesting. Thanks!

Strong storms in east central AL tonite. Cool breeze after.......

LOW humidity this morning in east central AL. Really big difference from past few days. (and yet the weather guessers say it will be close to 100 degrees on Sunday)...Hurry Nip Hurry !!!

HOT in Woodstock, GA again this morning. Glad we will be indoors on Sept. 5th!

The Arky game last year was the most miserable in all my years of attending AU games.

It is always cool in the mountains of NC where I live. Rarely gets much over 80 degrees here. I love it here!!

The Arky game last year was the most miserable in all my years of attending AU games.

Hot as hell for the first half, then it stormed the second half. Worst.Game.Ever.

Hot as hell for the first half, then it stormed the second half. Worst.Game.Ever.

I remember that. 2013 Wa St was very humid, too.

Coler, but still hot, just not as hot and humid as it has been. Plus I live close enough to local high school to hear the band practicing...just another sign the NIP is getting closer.

It made it up to 81 degrees today at 3100 feet above sea-level. I cannot wait until the leaves start changing into their fall wardrobe soon. Usually by mid September in the higher elevations above 4000 feet, the changes are well on their way. The cooler the better as far as I am concerned. I love snow and thoroughly enjoy a good snowfall. I try hard not to travel in the summer months in that when you leave the mountains, you are ushered in through the gates of hell.

The USC game in 03 (the first game I went to) was by far the hottest and most miserable game in my personal experiences.

Our on-field performance had to add to your misery.

The USC game in 03 (the first game I went to) was by far the hottest and most miserable game in my personal experiences.

Our on-field performance had to add to your misery.

I was there too. :vomit:

That was also the first game I went to. Its been a while, so maybe you've forgotten if you ever did notice, but you don't happen to remeber seeing the USC band have to get up and move in the middle of the game, did you? Or anyone here who may have attended, for that matter.

That was also the first game I went to. Its been a while, so maybe you've forgotten if you ever did notice, but you don't happen to remeber seeing the USC band have to get up and move in the middle of the game, did you? Or anyone here who may have attended, for that matter.

Why did they move?

Archived