**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smell of Burning leaves pushes me in the "Nip" mode.

In all honesty, I've avoided this thread for the longest time because I thought this was a thread about nip slips. Having said that, I still feel dirty, but thinking about Saturdays in the fall gives me the fuzzies

This is a family board. We don't stray (very far) into that realm.

In all honesty, I've avoided this thread for the longest time because I thought this was a thread about nip slips. Having said that, I still feel dirty, but thinking about Saturdays in the fall gives me the fuzzies

This is a family board. We don't stray (very far) into that realm.

Oh I know, which is why I was surprised lol. Paying better attention would have solved that, but oh well

Low humidity again this morning. A pattern...

I know as we impatiently await for the official calling of the nip...for the masses but I can only speak for myself. Living in Auburn with the cooler nights. Jumbotron lights illuminating the sky. Sorority rush abound. New students arriving. Everyday at work talking about practice and gameday plans. Friends receiving season tickets in the mail. Watching any football game on SEC Network and ESPNU. I got it. Full blown nip, I've got it. I can't hide nor do I want to. Full. Blown. Nip. Again, I can only speak for myself.

22 days! War Eagle!

I know as we impatiently await for the official calling of the nip...for the masses but I can only speak for myself. Living in Auburn with the cooler nights. Jumbotron lights illuminating the sky. Sorority rush abound. New students arriving. Everyday at work talking about practice and gameday plans. Friends receiving season tickets in the mail. Watching any football game on SEC Network and ESPNU. I got it. Full blown nip, I've got it. I can't hide nor do I want to. Full. Blown. Nip. Again, I can only speak for myself.

22 days! War Eagle!

Hang in there my friend. Pre-Nip is normal...

22 days! War Eagle!

I believe this is known as premature e-nip-ulation. :wareagle:

22 days! War Eagle!

I believe this is known as premature e-nip-ulation. :wareagle:

That is what I was thinking too.

22 days! War Eagle!

We will call no Nip before it's time.

It's feeling a lot like football today. Maybe with it being the Saturday scrimmage. Here in Louisiana the temps have been above 100 for about a solid week and heat index at 115. We finally had a good rain yesterday and the 20 mph wind gusts last night made it feel like Friday night football weather. Kind of had that football smell to it too. NFL Preseason started this week, and also picture day for the football team. It's just feeling a little nippy out.

On the High School field last night for a scrimmage - nip is getting closer.

My son does filming for his high school team and they had a srimmage last night. Watched some of it and the sounds of pads , whistles and coaches yelling combined with a slight breeze brought on some nippy feelings.

Highs ONLY in the 80's this week...

Archived