Auburn Summer Training Video

AubTigers

If that doesn't get you going, nothing will. Takes a lot to impress me and the strength program Ryan Russell is running impresses the s*** out of me. That man is earning his $.

Oh yeah, I'm ready for some AUBURN FOOTBALL! Loved seeing the guys excited for each other in that video.

Oh yeah! Loved seeing the guys in that video.

Mmmhmmmm

Oh yeah, I'm ready for some AUBURN FOOTBALL! Loved seeing the guys excited for each other in that video.

Wait until you get a load of Golf with his shirt off..... :cool: . All the women go crazy!

Some machines that I have never seen. Cutting edge. The freakishly insane speed and quickness really stood out to me.

I was thinking the same thing. The speed and quickness displayed in this video are unreal. We've got some serious burners and apparently some freak type players. Has me more pumped up than I already was. I can't wait for this season to get going. Also read an article that said not one player went home for the summer. Every single player on this team stayed in Auburn for these workouts.

Those cone drill segments were sped up, right?

Nobody is that fast on their feet, right?

*sigh*

I'm fat.

I liked the one part where one player was sitting on the ground or in a crab walk position and then had to get up, turn around and out run the guys who just had to start running.

Those cone drill segments were sped up, right?

Nobody is that fast on their feet, right?

*sigh*

I'm fat.

Wanna go grab some beer and a couple large pizzas with me and talk about it?

Why is it under the YouTube category of "comedy"? Now if there was a video of ME trying to do any of that...it would be comedy.

Some machines that I have never seen. Cutting edge. The freakishly insane speed and quickness really stood out to me.

I was thinking the same thing. The speed and quickness displayed in this video are unreal. We've got some serious burners and apparently some freak type players. Has me more pumped up than I already was. I can't wait for this season to get going. Also read an article that said not one player went home for the summer. Every single player on this team stayed in Auburn for these workouts.

Man these guys are serious. I am amazed at what Russell has built.

They're looking fit. Hope it translates into winning football games. Looks like they can compete in the CrossFit games if nothing else.

My muscles are bigger just from watching that video! :muscles:/>

What? Those are dudes.

The offseason brings the worst out of us.

Archived