Unfit to lead

TexasTiger

OK, you could have explained that instead of confusing the issue. So what's your point again?

The issue didn't need explaining for those who can follow US politics 101.

And you asking me what the point was again, when I've already clearly stated it above, proves it.

OK, you could have explained that instead of confusing the issue. So what's your point again?

And you asking me what the point was again, when I've already clearly stated it above, proves it.

Well I admit I missed it. Your statement implied the Clinton's were in debt followed by a statement about their multi-million net worth, it was confusing.

Sometimes your quips get a little cryptic, at least for those of us who are too dim witted to "keep up". :rolleyes:

Well I admit I missed it. Your statement implied the Clinton's were in debt followed by a statement about their multi-million net worth, it was confusing.

Sometimes your quips get a little cryptic, at least for those of us who are too dim witted to "keep up". :rolleyes:

*sigh*

"We Came Out Of The White House Dead Broke" - Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton Net Worth $21.5 Million

Bill Clinton Net Worth $ 80 Million

Combined Net Worth = $ 101.5 Million

So your point was:

The Clinton's legal debt (presumably paid-off), because of how it was incurred, is the equivalent to a couple of credit card balances at credit card rates.

Is that close?

If so, how about the equivalence from a financial responsibility standpoint?

*sigh*

"We Came Out Of The White House Dead Broke" - Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton Net Worth $21.5 Million

Bill Clinton Net Worth $ 80 Million

Combined Net Worth = $ 101.5 Million

There you go again! :no:

Your statement implied the Clinton's were in debt followed by a statement about their multi-million net worth, it was confusing.

Only confusing for those who can't follow along.

I then showed you that this was EXACTLY the case, with quotes and links, making any confusion near impossible.

And yet, some how, you were STILL stumped.

Your statement implied the Clinton's were in debt followed by a statement about their multi-million net worth, it was confusing.

Only confusing for those who can't follow along.

I then showed you that this was EXACTLY the case, with quotes and links, making any confusion near impossible.

And yet, some how, you were STILL stumped.

Wow. This is fascinating.

I never said it wasn't the case. I don't dispute the Clinton's paid their legal fees with debt. I don't dispute they are worth multi-millions.

I am confused about your point. (see post # 29)

I never said it wasn't the case. I don't dispute the Clinton's paid their legal fees with debt. I don't dispute they are worth multi-millions.

That's exactly what you did!

That's BS. Show me.

That's BS. Show me.

Already have. You're posting in circles now.

That's BS. Show me.

Already have. You're posting in circles now.

No you have not. It should be easy for you to point that out. What post #?

Archived