2015 Preseason Practice - Day 1

RunInRed

If cowart would have walked in and been a starter I would be worried to be honest

i still think he could. Even if he is listed as 2nd team i think he will play as many snaps as starters.

That's fine, that's what Lawson did. But if he would have walked in and on the first day of practice and be an unquestionable starter it would mean we are lacking big time. Imo

yea,we are probably not that bad.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you guys remember but Myron Burton looked like a monster at A-day. I'm hoping to see a lot more of that from all the WRs this year. Heart and fighting for the ball at the highest point.

Seeing Marcus get a substantial amount of time outside with Burton at second string is interesting. I love Marcus at slot (#2) because he doesn't have to necessarily be a burner, but it seemed to me that you'd want a really fast guy outside vs your possession guy, Duke.

I'm sure once it's all done, you'll have Ricardo at WR2, with Duke at WR1 with Davis at starting slot and Ray getting substantial snaps across the field (along with Davis and Ricardo being interchanged).

Archived