Inside the Numbers Podcast

StatTiger

Enjoyed it Stat! You planning on doing these podcasts weekly during the season?

The plan is possibly 2 per week.

Wow, really enjoyed that. Stat, great job!! I have been griping about CEJ running the show from the press box every since he has been our DC and I am glad to confirm this as Stat saw the same thing I did. As a DC, you have to be down there on the field where you can grab a face mask or two. Looking forward to Stat's post game analysis also. I hope we have the season that everyone is expecting but with a cautious eye. Go get 'em Tigers. WDE!!!!!

For the greatest listening audience, you have to put it up on itunes. It has to be easy to download it into an ipod or phone. I can't find a way to download it on soundcloud. Where's the button?

For the greatest listening audience, you have to put it up on itunes. It has to be easy to download it into an ipod or phone. I can't find a way to download it on soundcloud. Where's the button?

SoundCloud streams.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the difference for the technically challenged. Streaming alone, cuts off millions of listeners who download audio to computer or ipod or other device for listening later. There is no way to subscribe to streaming audio and have it just appear when it's published. It is not truly a podcast if it is only streaming audio. Please, no more "these go to eleven" rebuttals.

Here is the difference for the technically challenged. Streaming alone, cuts off millions of listeners who download audio to computer or ipod or other device for listening later. There is no way to subscribe to streaming audio and have it just appear when it's published. It is not truly a podcast if it is only streaming audio. Please, no more "these go to eleven" rebuttals.

sure it is. A podcast is a form of digital media that consists of an episodic series of audio or digital radio, subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication or streamed online to a computer or mobile device.

great job as always stat. Love it on soundcloud. Leave it there.

It will be posted on iTunes in the future. For now we have decided to use soundcloud to polish the product and get the best quality we can put out, out to you guys. For now, the Inside The Numbers Podcast will remain on soundcloud while we nail down how often episodes are released and what content we place in them. Fear not, Inside The Numbers will be on iTunes soon! Thank you all for the comments and thank you for listening! Keep giving feedback so we can continue to offer the best we can!

Archived