Supposedly Louisville has the best defensive front 7 in the ACC

gr82b4au

35 points on the landshark, 41 on the bengals from red stick, 44 points and 620 yards vs uat defense; we'll be fine

What about UGA. UL played them in the belk bowl and the UL fans are using that as a barometer.

I maintain we didn't 'play' UGA last year.

That wasn't my Auburn Tigers out there because the Tigers I know wouldn't have laid out there to die.

Lol. This post made me laugh more than it should have. But you're right, the team that played UGA was defeated before they even stepped on the field. That Texas A&M game did us in.

That was probably one of the most depressing losses I've experienced as an Auburn fan. I'd have probably lost the next game I played on NCAA Football if I played video games.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 points on the landshark, 41 on the bengals from red stick, 44 points and 620 yards vs uat defense; we'll be fine

What about UGA. UL played them in the belk bowl and the UL fans are using that as a barometer.

I maintain we didn't 'play' UGA last year.

That wasn't my Auburn Tigers out there because the Tigers I know wouldn't have laid out there to die.

Lol. This post made me laugh more than it should have. But you're right, the team that played UGA was defeated before they even stepped on the field. That Texas A&M game did us in.

That was probably one of the most depressing losses I've experienced as an Auburn fan. I'd have probably lost the next game I played on NCAA Football if I played video games.

Same here. It is the first time I have used the term 'ashamed' to describe how I felt about my Tigers

Archived