Low Ticket Sales to UA vs Wisc Game!

Mike4AU

Hopefully the drop in attendance at the neutral site matchups will begin a shift back towards home-and-home meetings. These types of games are hurting the sport, in my opinion. Save the sponsored games for bowl season and actually play college ball at colleges.

They draw good ratings and there is a boatload of money paid to the participants. I think this particular game is an aberration.

The ratings they draw and the money paid out to the participants will trump the lack of attendance by the fans. It's all about TV ratings and $$$.

The Carolina-Carolina tickets were mostly above $150...some in the 200+ range....

Face value??? That's insane.

$125 to be in lower section tomorrow in ATL. Cool $250 I dropped for 2.

The Carolina-Carolina tickets were mostly above $150...some in the 200+ range....

$125 for a good Auburn ticket in the Dome makes sense to me, at least relative to the insane cost of attendance (heh) these days. $150 for "most" tickets to a USC game in Charlotte... not so much.

Enjoy the game! The Dome rocks when the good guys are winning.

And of course that $250 is just the ante.....hope you are able to get by for another 250 for the rest of the amenities...but if the good guys win, I'm sure you will be well satisfied. WDE

Archived