Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Proud Tiger

GDP of Argentina = 609 billion

GDP of the United States = 13 trillion

Perfect comparasion :-\

True....but how many times do we see liberals use European countries in trying to compare the US in other areas?

GDP of Argentina = 609 billion

GDP of the United States = 13 trillion

Perfect comparasion :-\

True....but how many times do we see liberals use European countries in trying to compare the US in other areas?

Did Argentina move?

Are the societies of the Northern European countries outperforming the U.S. in any measurable ways? Is there anything we can glean from them? Anything? Or, are we so superior that, we can no longer learn anything from anyone?

Population isn't the issue, it's policy, welfare, etc., of a country. What happened in Argentina is just a microcosm of what is happening in America.

Population isn't the issue, it's policy, welfare, etc., of a country. What happened in Argentina is just a microcosm of what is happening in America.

You are correct about population but, wrong about everything else. Politically, socially, economically, historically we are a vastly different country.

You are correct about population but, wrong about everything else. Politically, socially, economically, historically we are a vastly different country.

I invoke Ben 's rule......prove it with data........that we aren't headed to the same demise as Argentina.

Well I guess you're screwed unless you can find a country that's doing better than us and move there. :-\

I invoke Ben 's rule......prove it with data........that we aren't headed to the same demise as Argentina.

LOL! Invoke away!

I doubt I can convince you of anything with any data. Please keep on believing:

They aint no climate change.

The Civil War was about states rights.

That there flag is histury.

Black people is predisposed to crime.

They aint no seperation of chuches and states.

Anything social is bad.

But mostly,

Libtards is dumb.

barry sux.

Well I guess you're screwed unless you can find a country that's doing better than us and move there. :-\

You stupid tree huggin dope smokin hippie liberal America hatin minority lovin morons done kilt our great country. RIP America. It was great till the libtards got a hold of it.

History is replete with this but yet we have people ignore it or yet promote it. We can raise taxes and spend into infinity and it won't ever hurt.

No one is suggesting that at all. However, analyzing debt without considering GDP, growth forecasts, stability, and inflation, is meaningless. Refusing to acknowledge wealth is ludicrous. Add in our ability to not only print money but, be able to borrow and repay in our own currency, and you have dramatic differences in reality and the narrative of doom.

You stupid tree huggin dope smokin hippie liberal America hatin minority lovin morons done kilt our great country. RIP America. It was great till the libtards got a hold of it.

There were people like you in Argentenia at the end of the glory days.

It's not just the economic policies. It's the moral decline as well. What was considered good is bad. What was bad is good.

Wow...and here I thought liberals loved Youtube videos.

More of a PowerPoint. PowerPoint sucks.

Wow...and here I thought liberals loved Youtube videos.

They don't like anything that don't suit their case.

Not a liberal but, I do not care for false narratives that are more about stoking irrational fear than providing an accurate depiction of reality.

Archived