Another KKK Policeman

icanthearyou

Blacks are still shooting people in one of the largest progressive, urban hellholes in the country, and you folks are worried about racist pighumping kkkops? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

(For those who so often need clarification, I'll add that the "racist pighumper" comment above was a reference to this lone police officer who is the subject of the thread. "Racist pighumper" is in no way intended to be a describer of all 700,000+ members of law enforcement, the majority of whom are not racist and do not hump pigs.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blacks are still shooting people in one of the largest progressive, urban hellholes in the country, and you folks are worried about racist pighumping kkkops? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

(For those who so often need clarification, I'll add that the "racist pighumper" comment above was a reference to this lone police officer who is the subject of the thread. "Racist pighumper" is in no way intended to be a describer of all 700,000+ members of law enforcement, the majority of whom are not racist and do not hump pigs.)

If the issue is saving lives, then yeah, it's curious to overlook the thousands of black on black deaths and focus so much attention on a handful of tragedies, some justified, others not.

Just a question, but how do you get a job as a policeman and they not find out about this before hiring you? When they do background checks, do they not check against hate groups etc as well?

If the issue is saving lives, then yeah, it's curious to overlook the thousands of black on black deaths and focus so much attention on a handful of tragedies, some justified, others not.

Probably has something to do with the fact that the police work for us. They are charged with upholding the law. We are responsible for their actions. Don't you think?

Just a question, but how do you get a job as a policeman and they not find out about this before hiring you? When they do background checks, do they not check against hate groups etc as well?

I had this same thought..

Blacks are still shooting people in one of the largest progressive, urban hellholes in the country, and you folks are worried about racist pighumping kkkops? :drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Probably has something to do with the fact that the police work for us. They are charged with upholding the law. We are responsible for their actions. Don't you think?

Wees pays yo salry pigs. Wees yo executioner pigs...

Blacks are still shooting people in one of the largest progressive, urban hellholes in the country, and you folks are worried about racist pighumping kkkops? :drippingsarcasm7pa:/>

Who exactly are you trying to sound like?

Engrish prease foo!

i doubt the KKK has a registration website that shows active members.

Lol. True.

He's unsuccessfully trying to copy that bit ICHY does sometimes.

These guys don't usually hide their tendencies that well. They'll be on social media quite frequently

It's as successful as his is.

No. No it isnt. He goes into character at the applicable time. What you're doing is borderline racist.

No. No it isnt. He goes into character at the applicable time. What you're doing is borderline racist.

He's on your side, no surprise that you would support him.

He's on your side, no surprise that you would support him.

What is 'my side?'

As others have said, I doubt the KKK (or most hate groups) have a registry that one can query. That said, there is this in the article:

"Mott, who according to District Attorney Michael Cassidy often got complained about, as soon as 30 days after starting with Lake Arthur PD, went on to become the officer with the most arrests in the department. Those cases are now under investigation by Cassidy. It is believed charges will be dismissed in cases without evidence that rely on Mott’s account."

Something tells me that if those complaints were actually looked into objectively, he would have been fired before now.

You keep on believing that.

As others have said, I doubt the KKK (or most hate groups) have a registry that one can query. That said, there is this in the article:

"Mott, who according to District Attorney Michael Cassidy often got complained about, as soon as 30 days after starting with Lake Arthur PD, went on to become the officer with the most arrests in the department. Those cases are now under investigation by Cassidy. It is believed charges will be dismissed in cases without evidence that rely on Mott’s account."

Something tells me that if those complaints were actually looked into objectively, he would have been fired before now.

it would be much better if they could actually charge him with something and reprimand the person(s) responsible for the hire. you however are correct, no evidence no charges.

You keep on believing that.

I will.

There are numerous orgs that track hate groups. Are you for real in thinking that there had to be a KKK site setup for a query? The SPLC, FBI, and I bet the NSA also track these hate groups.

Archived