What's your game day superstition?

Richard78

Pair of sweatbands I have had since '83. Gotta wear them. Right wrist for offense/ left when on defense.

This thread is ridiculous.

It's obviously the Fireball shots I take during the game when we're playing poorly that help the team play better... Not any of your silly superstitions.

For football food we eat the other team. Wings last Saturday, looks like some kinda chicken this weekend also. Sometimes it takes a little imagination. We don't eat elephant.

I've been known to break-in a new piece of Auburn clothing against FCS opponents just to get things started on the right foot with a W.

Drink lots and lots of PBR's

How's that different from any other day?!

I thought yours was predicting the 3-2 score.

What's your point numnuts?

:'(

oh for the love of god..................put your big.................on

Drink lots and lots of PBR's

How's that different from any other day?!

I thought yours was predicting the 3-2 score.

What's your point numnuts?

:'(/>

oh for the love of god..................put your big.................on

:laugh:

Gotta wear an AU shirt to work on Friday, and an AU T-shirt when I get home on Friday and for the Saturday morning run. For game time, if the team isn't doing as well as I'd like, I will change to a different AU shirt at the half.

Also, a good buddy of mine that lives in B'ham has a lucky hat - I've gotta check in with him before kick off to make sure it's on.

In 2010 it was not watching the first half, except for Bama (I watched the whole game), and the BCS NC game (I was there).

In 2013 I went to the Wa State game and wore my white Cam jersey. In 2014 I went to the Arky game and wore my white Cam jersey. So this year I wore my white Cam jeresey while watching the Louisville game on TV. So that may become a superstition.

I have a particular place in the house I sit (discovered this during the Come Back). I will change shirts if things are not going well, (although I don't have one particular "lucky shirt"-that is just silly) which dates back to a big comeback against Ga Tech in the 80's (the TILLMAN! TILLMAN! TILLMAN! game). For these reasons, I don't like going to a bar or a viewing party (although I do sometimes). I also once stopped on the side on the interstate on the way home from Knoxville to ceremoniously burn a car flag that had gone something like 0-4 on road games.

Archived