UAT vs Wisconsin Game Thread

RunInRed

Coker gets the start.

I'm shocked ... an actual holding call against the turds!

Didn't matter, Henry took it to the house on 4th and 1.

we spend a lot of the pre-season ragging the bammers about their QB situation but I have to say that thus far, Coker had looked pretty good...having a better day than JJ. He took a couple bad sacks but makes a pretty accurate throw.

we spend a lot of the pre-season ragging the bammers about their QB situation but I have to say that thus far, Coker had looked pretty good...having a better day than JJ. He took a couple bad sacks but makes a pretty accurate throw.

They're looking good. Kiffin is the key.

All the uat QB stuff is just media driven drivel. You can stick anyone behind their OL and they will look good.

I hate Alabama running back hype.

Anyone could score a touchdown with that blocking it's not that Derrick Henry is the best running back in the league much less nation

JMO but I think some folks might want to re-visit those predictions that bama will lose 5 games this year.....Like every team, they have a few things to work on but they look pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

JMO but I think some folks might want to re-visit those predictions that bama will lose 5 games this year.....Like every team, they have a few things to work on but they look pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

Yep.

Yep.

I have said that all along. I even begged somebody to name the losses they "were going to lose."

I find it very frustrating that the uat OL almost never gets called for holding when I see it constantly especially on big rushing plays. Cam Robinson is a beast at holding and like Kouandjio very seldom gets called for it. And these are not even SEC officials.

The uat offense is making our offense look really bad.

I find it very frustrating that the uat OL almost never gets called for holding when I see it constantly especially on big rushing plays. Cam Robinson is a beast at holding and like Kouandjio very seldom gets called for it. And these are not even SEC officials.

I've been switching around a lot, especially watching the aTm game. But earlier in this game, Bama was getting called for holding. Also, they weren't getting the extra 6 inches on the spot. Maybe that's changed since the first half.

Either the refs are blind, paid, or they have learned the art of holding so well the refs don't see it. We all know holding happens on every play ...

With 3 new OL starters Wisky just could never really stay consistent enough on O. They had moments of moving the ball, but just couldn't keep it up.

No turnovers in this game. That will make your offense look A LOT better than what we did tonight.

Yep, good job by them.

I don't know if anyone caught it, but there was actually a good segment on Bama's kicker on ESPN this morning. Yes, the kicker who kicked the Kick 6 ball. He's had quite an eventful life, that kid. It's worth watching, if you haven't seen it.

Wisky just scored. If they score again and Bama doesn't, it's not too far off from our final score. LOL. The one thing I like about the Playoff for sure is that it places more value on wins and losses than style points. It's about who you beat, and who beat you; not by how much did you win.

Did anyone besides me feel of chuckle of satisfaction to see them signalling plays by means of sideline placards? I thought that was a "gimmicky high-school" Gus Malzahn trick, according to most Updykes. :rolleyes:

Archived