Auburn vs. Louisville Highlights

RunInRed

Thanks for posting, RiR.

I'm hoping someone will put together just the D highlights from this game, because there really were some in the beginning. It's been a while.

I like the td pass and the fumble return. Can def watch those a few times. Wish they showed the sacks though. The d line was great. Just need lawson back. He had 1.5 sacks in a half before he got hurt.

Lawson was triple teamed on the 1st play of the game and still got to the qb.

That is all. Nothing more needs said.

EDIT: Just another ridiculous note, Carl was visibly limping and uncomfortable through most of the 2cnd quarter and was still wreaking havoc. Was the main contributor for 2 sacks and disrupted atleast 50 percent of the plays he was involved in. Good grief if that guy can stay healthy...watch out!!!

Hey I made it on TV! That's me in the blowup AU helmet at the 1:55 mark.

Tried to think of funny observation to make about that. All I could come up with is, "That's awesome." Because it is.

Tried to think of funny observation to make about that. All I could come up with is, "That's awesome." Because it is.

My first thought was to say "Hey look it's Loof!", but then I decided to out myself instead.

My first thought was to say "Hey look it's Loof!", but then I decided to out myself instead.

Don't let celebrity go to your giant blowup head.

Archived