Week 2 SEC Schedule

RunInRed

I still think this lsu team loses at least 4 and probably 5. Until they can show they have a proven qb, they aren't a contender for anything. While I don't think much of Prescott, he's better than anything lsu has at the qb position, IMO. HIs supporting cast is mostly gone though, so who knows. Not sold yet on this lsu defense either. I have Mississippi State winning this one and I won't be surprised if its by 14 or more.

I still think this lsu team loses at least 4 and probably 5. Until they can show they have a proven qb, they aren't a contender for anything. While I don't think much of Prescott, he's better than anything lsu has at the qb position, IMO. HIs supporting cast is mostly gone though, so who knows. Not sold yet on this lsu defense either. I have Mississippi State winning this one and I won't be surprised if its by 14 or more.

I went back and forth on this one. If LSU can't get decent QB play, I agree with you and think Miss State will take it.

By the way, thanks for posting the percentages of picks on TD Auburn Bowl.

I'm with you on this one. LSU not playing last week will probably hurt them more than help them. Prescott and MSU already have a warm up game under their belts and a little more momentum than LSU. I thought about this one for about 20 mins before making a choice and feel LSU just isn't going to have an answer at QB or any real game experience as a whole. I still feel that LSU rides the bottom of the west this year. They have no chance of winning the west much less the SEC or making the playoff.

So I chose MSU.

But I think the Oregon vs Michigan St. game will be the most interesting and entertaining game of the week.

Archived