No such thing as Israel in 25 years

AU-24

Here you go South Fl and NY people who practice Judaism...... Keep voting Democrat, see where it gets you.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ears/index.html

(CNN) Israel will not exist in another quarter century, Iran's supreme leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said during a speech this week in Tehran, state-run media report.

"I'd say (to Israel) that they will not see (the end) of these 25 years," the Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Khamenei as saying Wednesday at the Imam Khomeini Mosque.

Khamenei raised the issue while discussing the recent nuclear deal between Iran and the so-called P5+1 -- the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, China and Russia -- by which, among other things, Iran agreed to cut its uranium stockpiles and centrifuges and limit uranium enrichment in exchange for the West lifting sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/09/08/iran-deal-why-wont-obama-reveal-terms-and-conditions-as-congress-gets-ready-to-vote.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork

So why is President Obama refusing to unveil the terms and conditions upon which Congress is poised to vote – and many Democrats are prepared to support – sight unseen?

The answer is to be found in the devious and disturbing role being played by the U.N. Security Council and the Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to drag the Iran deal across the finish line.

http://www.foxnews.c...ntcmp=obnetwork

So why is President Obama refusing to unveil the terms and conditions upon which Congress is poised to vote – and many Democrats are prepared to support – sight unseen?

The answer is to be found in the devious and disturbing role being played by the U.N. Security Council and the Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to drag the Iran deal across the finish line.

I think you need to review the work of John Yoo.

The answer may be "devious and disturbing" as we have seen in the past or, is it a matter of "national security"?

I just hope we do not allow the political implications to overshadow the seriousness of the issue. I think we have to at least consider the possibility that is what is happening. I think we should all take one step back and realize that the implications in regard to the interests of our country are far more important than the political implications for either party.

http://www.foxnews.c...ntcmp=obnetwork

It's just like Obamacare.......you have to pass it before you know what the deal is.

Here you go South Fl and NY people who practice Judaism...... Keep voting Democrat, see where it gets you.

(CNN) Israel will not exist in another quarter century, Iran's supreme leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said during a speech this week in Tehran, state-run media report.

"I'd say (to Israel) that they will not see (the end) of these 25 years," the Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Khamenei as saying Wednesday at the Imam Khomeini Mosque.

Khamenei raised the issue while discussing the recent nuclear deal between Iran and the so-called P5+1 -- the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, China and Russia -- by which, among other things, Iran agreed to cut its uranium stockpiles and centrifuges and limit uranium enrichment in exchange for the West lifting sanctions against the Islamic Republic.

Are you trying to suggest that American Jews should vote for the American political party that is the most willing to go to war with Iran on the behalf of Israel?

Are you trying to suggest that American Jews should vote for the American political party that is the most willing to go to war with Iran on the behalf of Israel?

We is all suppose to be loyal to Isreal. Its all rite there in your Bible.

The Lord said he would bless the ones that bless them, and curse the ones that curse them. History shows He has kept His word.

Yeah, that's what I expected.

This is more about a particular religion that what is best for our country.

The Lord said he would bless the ones that bless them, and curse the ones that curse them. History shows He has kept His word.

To me it is about a country standing on the promises of the Creator. He stands ready and desires to bless. His promises (this one as well) has been and continues to be fulfilled. I can only believe being blessed by God is good for our nation. I dread to think where I would be today if not for Him blessing me, and I only wish a blessed and content life for all.

To me it is about a country standing on the promises of the Creator. He stands ready and desires to bless. His promises (this one as well) has been and continues to be fulfilled. I can only believe being blessed by God is good for our nation. I dread to think where I would be today if not for Him blessing me, and I only wish a blessed and content life for all.

Amen.

I wouldn't assume that the modern nation-state of Israel is synonymous with God's chosen people referred to in the Old Testament.

I will say this ... Israel doesn't play ... and neither will the US against any serious threat targeted at them.

This I agree with. My belief that you mess with Israel at your own peril is based in what you said, not an assumption that they can basically act anyway they want and win because God's on their side.

I will say this ... Israel doesn't play ... and neither will the US against any serious threat targeted at them.

Glad you are convinced that is the case with the U.S. right now.

I wouldn't assume that the modern nation-state of Israel is synonymous with God's chosen people referred to in the Old Testament.

That's an interesting point. I don't know much about modern Judaism.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Israel was gone in 25, or earlier.

What's Israel ever done to you ?

Accepted s*** tons of money from the US every year.

If they don't exist, maybe... just maybe we won't send them so much cash.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Israel was gone in 25, or earlier.

What's Israel ever done to you ?

Accepted s*** tons of money from the US every year.

If they don't exist, maybe... just maybe we won't send them so much cash.

So have a lot of other nations around the world.

Archived