No such thing as Israel in 25 years

AU-24

Wouldn't it be awesome if Israel was gone in 25, or earlier.

What's Israel ever done to you ?

Accepted s*** tons of money from the US every year.

If they don't exist, maybe... just maybe we won't send them so much cash.

So have a lot of other nations around the world.

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72 billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.....

.....Although Israel is an "advanced, industrialized, technologically sophisticated country," it "receives more U.S. aid per capita annually than the total annual [Gross Domestic Product] per capita of several Arab states."

Approximately a third of the entire U.S. foreign aid budget goes to Israel, "even though Israel comprises just...one-thousandth of the world's total population, and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes."

http://www.wrmea.org...and-impact.html

Most Americans are not aware how much of their tax revenue our government sends to Israel. For the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, the U.S. has given Israel $6.72 billion: $6.194 billion falls under Israel's foreign aid allotment and $526 million comes from agencies such as the Department of Commerce, the U.S. Information Agency and the Pentagon. The $6.72 billion figure does not include loan guarantees and annual compound interest totalling $3.122 billion the U.S. pays on money borrowed to give to Israel. It does not include the cost to U.S. taxpayers of IRS tax exemptions that donors can claim when they donate money to Israeli charities. (Donors claim approximately $1 billion in Federal tax deductions annually. This ultimately costs other U.S. tax payers $280 million to $390 million.)

When grant, loans, interest and tax deductions are added together for the fiscal year ending in September 30, 1997, our special relationship with Israel cost U.S. taxpayers over $10 billion.....

.....Although Israel is an "advanced, industrialized, technologically sophisticated country," it "receives more U.S. aid per capita annually than the total annual [Gross Domestic Product] per capita of several Arab states."

Approximately a third of the entire U.S. foreign aid budget goes to Israel, "even though Israel comprises just...one-thousandth of the world's total population, and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes."

I'm not disputing that they get a lot, the most, direct aid. I'm just saying that we give a lot of money elsewhere as well. Nobody seems to want to eliminate anyone except Israel. Do it for all or none. While not direct monetary aid look at the money Western European countries haven't had to spend for defense because we provided that for them.

I'm not disputing that they get a lot, the most, direct aid. I'm just saying that we give a lot of money elsewhere as well. Nobody seems to want to eliminate anyone except Israel. Do it for all or none. While not direct monetary aid look at the money Western European countries haven't had to spend for defense because we provided that for them.

i do no want to eliminate Israel. Nor do i want anyone else to. I just never understood the alliance. It is extremely one sided and plays a huge role in the Mideast conficts we seem to be always involved in. I really did not like the show bibi put on before congress.

Because I see a difference in Israel.

Same way that if I saw a woman working two jobs to support her family and getting a bit of government assistance for her kids I'd be cool with that.

But if I saw a dude rolling down the block in a luxury car and wearing Armani suits while getting government assistance I'd think it was f'ed up.

There are plenty of "End-Times theology" folks that believe neither the U.S., Israel, or Iran as we know them will exist in 25 years. Of course, those folks generally end up having to revise their schedule and choose a new candidate for the anti-Christ every couple of decades.

Personally, I don't vote based on what they or an ayatollah have to say.

Archived