Jindal rips Trump

RunInRed

Pretty funny rant he's doing on Twitter ...

Donald Trump is for Donald Trump. He believes in nothing other than himself.

He’s not for anything or against anything. Issues and policies and ideals are not important to him. He’s for Donald.

The real danger is that, ironically, Donald Trump could destroy America’s chance to be Great Again.

It’s time to tell Donald Trump – no, we will not put an egomaniacal unserious person in the White House -- “you’re fired.”

COjLaSvVAAAAf5n.png

COjNmovUAAI9aP_.png

@BobbyJindal

Donald Trump is also full of nonsense.
  • Don’t get me wrong — His act is tremendous. It’s a sellout show, and I’ve enjoyed it.

I laughed out loud when he read Lindsey Graham’s cell number on live TV.

I got a kick out of him giving kids helicopter rides at the Iowa state fair

And I was amused when he said the people at Jeb’s townhall were sleeping.

• But, it is now time for us to do what Donald would do, and say the thing that everyone is thinking, but is afraid to say out loud. So I’m going to do it.

The Donald Trump Act is great, and the idea of Donald Trump is great — BUT the reality of Donald Trump is absurd, he’s a non-serious carnival act.

So here’s the truth about Trump that we all know, but have been afraid to say….

• Donald Trump is shallow. Has no understanding of policy. He’s full of bluster but has no substance. He lacks the intellectual curiosity to even learn.

It’s silly to argue policy with this guy, he’s doesn’t know anything about it, he has no idea what he is talking about, he makes it all up on the fly. According to him his health care plan will be “fabulous” and his tax plan will be “really, really terrific.” He’s shallow, no substance.

• He does not believe in limited government and he has told us that over and over. From his belief in socialized medicine to his desire for tax increases, he’s told us over and over that he’s got no problem with big top-down style government. He’s only got one real problem with Washington – that he’s not running it.
  • Donald Trump is for Donald Trump. He believes in nothing other than himself. He’s not a liberal, he’s not a moderate, and he’s not a conservative. He’s not a Republican, Democrat, or Independent. He’s not for anything or against anything. Issues and policies and ideals are not important to him. He’s for Donald.
  • Donald Trump is a narcissist and an egomaniac. That may sound like a serious charge to make, but it is also something that everyone knows to be true, and he knows it too, and he celebrates it. He told us the other day that he’s likes Kanye West, why? “Because Kanye loves Trump.” He may be an entertaining narcissist, but he is one nonetheless.
  • Like all narcissists, Donald Trump is insecure and weak, and afraid of being exposed. And that’s why he is constantly telling us how big and how rich and how great he is, and how insignificant everyone else is. We’ve all met people like Trump, and we know that only a very weak and small person needs to constantly tell us how strong and powerful he is. Donald Trump believes that he is the answer to every question.
  • Donald Trump is But not in the way you think. Many say he’s dangerous because you wouldn’t want a hot head with his fingers on the nuclear codes. And while that’s true, that’s not the real danger here.

The real danger is that, ironically, Donald Trump could destroy America’s chance to be Great Again.

As conservatives, we have a golden opportunity in front of us. The Democrats have terribly screwed things up, and are basically giving us the next election.

If we blow this opportunity – we may never get it again, the stakes are incredibly high.

• Donald Trump is not a serious person. It’s all a solo act, it’s all just a show, and the joke is on us. He’s laughing all the way to the bank, or to the polling location. P.T. Barnum was never more right.
  • You may have recently seen that after Trump said the Bible is his favorite book, he couldn’t name a single Bible verse or passage that meant something to him. And we all know why, because it’s all just a show, and he hasn’t ever read the Bible. But you know why he hasn’t read the Bible? Because he’s not in it.

https://www.bobbyjindal.com/jindal-speech-on-donald-trump/

He is mostly right. What is so funny about it?

"But you know why he [Trump] hasn't read the Bible? Because he's not it it" is pretty damn funny.

That part is pretty funny sure. But a part doesn't make a whole.

Guess Bobby finally decided he has no chance to be on the Trump ticket.

It's fun to watch the pot go after the kettle though. Somehow, I doubt either is going to make America "Great Again" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.)

It's fun to watch the pot go after the kettle though. Somehow, I doubt either is going to make America "Great Again" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.)

Even you have no idea what that's suppose to mean, you're just grabbing any random perceived insult and tossing it out there, hoping something sticks.

My gawd, what a pathetic and sad display of ignorance.

Even you have no idea what that's suppose to mean, you're just grabbing any random perceived insult and tossing it out there, hoping something sticks.

No irony there. :rolleyes:

BTW, what part of the "perceived insult" did you take so personally that you felt it gave you license to be insulting? Add pathetic to the list of words you should avoid.

:'(

Some good lines but Jindal just trying to get his name in the lights somehow.

He waited too late to be aggressive.

11th commandment goes by the wayside 11 months ( o.k., really just 10 ) out from the convention.

It's fun to watch the pot go after the kettle though

@Homer - where has Jindal been anywhere near the level of a egocentric , shallow narcissist as Trump ?? Other than in your mind ? In what way is Jindal the pot to Trump's kettle ?? Your comment is purely nonsensical.

11th commandment goes by the wayside 11 months ( o.k., really just 10 ) out from the convention.

@Homer - where has Jindal been anywhere near the level of a egocentric , shallow narcissist as Trump ?? Other than in your mind ? In what way is Jindal the pot to Trump's kettle ?? Your comment is purely nonsensical.

He may not be on the same level as Trump in those areas, but he is just as incompetent. He was terrible for Louisiana in part because he acted in his own interests instead of what was best for the state. I would say there are shades of narcissism there.

Ahh Hah !

NOW I see the genius of the Republican Trump strategy! He's a stalking horse. Trump sets the bar so abysmally, pathetically low, that every supposedly "serious" candidate appears rational!

BRILLIANT!!!!

:-\

Yes Frank, in my mind, Jindal is not much of an upgrade from Trump. I take neither seriously.

http://www.bustle.co...-probably-never

http://www.salon.com...igious_wingnut/

http://www.politico....s-action-092933

http://www.thedailyb...l-gone-mad.html

Here's a different perspective:

...One veteran Republican operative fretted to me that Jindal sounds like he has fallen under the sway of bad consultants who have spun him around and loaded him up with tired lines that evoke a C-SPAN call-in conspiracy montage. That certainly sounds plausible. Better still, it offers the hope that he will wake up one day soon, fire whoever’s behind this disastrous tough-guy reinvention, and spare all of us any future self-indulgent ravings. The GOP already has plenty of ravers. (In that department, the governor can never hope to seriously compete.) What it could use more of are thoughtful, level-headed types of the sort that the old Bobby Jindal would have liked.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06/21/has-bobby-jindal-gone-mad.html

Jindal is 10x more accomplished and credible than anything the Left has to offer. It's not even close.

Jindal is 10x more accomplished and credible than anything the Left has to offer. It's not even close.

Well then, he's your man. :rolleyes:

Actually. Cruz is my man. But I'd be happen with any of a half dozen or more from the GOP side to win next November. I'd be some what happy if most of the rest would win. Jeb is pretty much the same as Hillary, w/ out the incompetence, lying and overt sense of entitlement. Well, it's not as bad as hers.

Ahh Hah !

NOW I see the genius of the Republican supporting Trump! He's a stalking horse. Trump sets the bar so abysmally, pathetically low, that every supposedly "serious" candidate appears rational!

BRILLIANT!!!!

:-\

Yes Frank, in my mind, Jindal is not much of an upgrade from Trump. I take neither seriously.

http://www.bustle.co...-probably-never

http://www.salon.com...igious_wingnut/

http://www.politico....s-action-092933

http://www.thedailyb...l-gone-mad.html

Just to pile on:

Jindal Blames PP for State’s Terrible Record on Pregnancy, STDs

Bobby Jindal want on an Iowa right-wing radio show and made a dazzlingly moronic attempt at shifting the blame for Louisiana’s record on teen pregnancy and STDs from the government that he leads to Planned Parenthood. Apparently the fact that they exist and have a whopping two clinics in the state makes it their fault that those problems haven’t been fixed yet, despite his own massive cuts in funding for programs that would help.

Jindal, in an interview with Iowa talk radio host Simon Conway, reacted to a Des Moines Register editorial that criticized him for cutting off Medicaid payments to Planned Parenthood in his state in the wake of recent smear videos. The newspaper’s editorial board notes that few states have a greater need for Planned Parenthood’s services, including affordable STI tests and treatments and contraception than Louisiana, which has some of the highest teen pregnancy and STI rates in the countries, and some of the nation’s worst poverty.

Planned Parenthood’s two Louisiana clinics conduct tens of thousands of STI tests and other health services each year; neither provides abortions.

But Jindal insisted that his state’s abysmal public health and poverty record is just proof that Planned Parenthood is “awful at what they do.”

“If they’re doing such a great job, why aren’t these things better?” he asked. “We should cancel their contract for no other reason, just that they’re awful at what they do.”

Because you’ve eliminated their funding even for STD testing and cancer screenings and signed a bill that forbid them from being involved in sex education programs? If you were serious about reducing the rate of unwanted pregnancies and STDs, there’s an easy way to do it: Free and anonymous birth control and free and anonymous STD testing and treatment. You’d be funding the hell out of Planned Parenthood, which provides all of those things but is limited in how much they can do because of a lack of funding.

But Bobby Jindal has no desire whatsoever to make the lives of people better in this regard, he only wants to score cheap political points while running for president.

Bobby Jindal is very intelligent person who undermines, even negates, his intellect by preferring to be an ideologue.

Yes, you can substitute the name Ted Cruz in the sentence above.

Say what you will about Trump but, for all the bluster and heinous rhetoric, in the end, he is much more practical.

Merely my opinion.

Archived