Finebaum: FSU has the Worst Fanbase

cptau

https://www.seccount...orst-in-america

Thursday on his radio show, Paul Finebaum called Florida State fans “the worst fanbase in America.”

Strong words, but apparently that’s how he feels about fans of the 2013 national champs.

Finebaum also characterized Seminoles fans as “angry” and “paranoid”, saying they have no sense of reality.

Florida State fans doubtfully see themselves in this light, but considering Finebaum’s audience rests in the SEC, he probably didn’t find too many folks who disagree.

It should come as no surprise Finebaum took a shot at Noles fans. After all, in 1995 he authored a book titled: “I Hate Florida State: 303 Reasons Why You Should, Too.”

Hard to say what number Florida State’s fans rank on Finebaum’s reasons to hate the Seminoles, but rest assured – he won’t hesitate to remind anyone how he feels about the program that resides in Tallahassee.

Prior to attacking the Noles’ fanbase, Finebaum tweaked Florida State quarterback Everett Golson, calling him “unimpressive.”

What is impressive? When Finebaum speaks, college football fans react.

This is a joke, right? If & when I ever hear of the FSU fan base shooting another fan because they weren't upset enough about a loss, or poisoning a rival fan base's on-campus flora over a loss, I will gladly consider them the worst fan base. Until then ... ... you already know which is the worst fan base.

This is a joke, right? If & when I ever hear of the FSU fan base shooting another fan because they weren't upset enough about a loss, or poisoning a rival fan base's on-campus flora over a loss, I will gladly consider them the worst fan base. Until then ... ... you already know which is the worst fan base.

I think that goes without saying. It's kinda like when someone tries a dish and says, "That is the nastiest thing I could ever put in my mouth!" We all know dog sh** would be worse, but it goes without saying. FSU is the horrible dish and UAT is the dog sh**.

"I think that goes without saying. It's kinda like when someone tries a dish and says, "That is the nastiest thing I could ever put in my mouth!" We all know dog sh** would be worse, but it goes without saying. FSU is the horrible dish and UAT is the dog sh**." MDM4AU

I would be careful with statements like this - I bet that there are quite a few dogs out there that would argue that uat is worse than their sh**.

FSU protects players who appear to have committed felonies, and their fans see nothing wrong with it. That's bad, really bad.

FSU protects players who appear to have committed felonies, and their fans see nothing wrong with it. That's bad, really bad.

No one said they aren't bad, just that they don't hold a candle to the worst. And in the article it mentions that Paul must really think that because he wrote "I hate Florida State". Well he also wrote one for pretty much every other major school in the country, and some non major schools. That argument is cherry picking evidence that fits the argument and absolutely ignoring all others. Therefore, IMO, the entire article is meaningless. If you can't present a logical fair argument...chances are that you have an agenda and are either flat out lying or twisting the truth to mean something different. Are FSU fans bad? I'm sure some are. I know some that are nowhere near bad fans. Article is worthless. No FSU fans are killing people over football arguments every year. Only 1 school holds that record.

^This^

Not to mention WWE mom, teabagger, sabotaging (allegedly) the foundation of another school's stadium, and pouring drinks from the balcony onto rival fans below after a road loss. Can there be a 1 and 1A for worst fanbase?

Should I even mention Shooting their own fans after losing to Auburn because the other Bammer wan't mad enough about the loss.

I live 1 hr and 45 min from FSU. Their fans are bad, but at least you can have a conversation with most of them without name calling and stupidity ruling every word out of their mouth. FSU is bad but not even in second place. besides there is such a huge margin between Bammer at #1 and whoever you want to put in at #2. I would go with USC but the last few years have humbled them a bit. Maybe Oregon, a lot of BS from their fans, and nothing to prove they even have a reason to be arrogant.

Archived