9-11

AURaptor

Been in the background of my thoughts. Tried not to think too much about it, but it's still there, and all over the radio this a.m.

Been in the background of my thoughts. Tried not to think too much about it, but it's still there, and all over the radio this a.m.

Me too brother. I watched with deep sadness the replays of all that and thought of all the scars it has left on our country. But then I became really angry to think that the current POTUS wants a deal with the Devil who has sponsored, supported, funded, and harbored terrorists for years. Make me want to puke.

To be honest , I'm disappointed at all of us , as a nation, for how we've forgotten & went on being the petty , small minded & short sighted fools we've shown to be since.

To be honest , I'm disappointed at all of us , as a nation, for how we've forgotten & went oin being the petty , small minded & short sighted fools we've shown to be since.

Or you can look at it positively. As America was like that before 9-11, a great tragedy failed to change us.

Still remember seeing it, was in a history class and we missed a good bit of it as even after the principal came over the PA system and told everyone to turn on the news our teacher refused. A kid asked to go to the bathroom, got the principal to come into the classroom and he got on to the teacher and had him finally turn it on. They played that footage over and over for hours before finally thinking better of showing 1,000's of Americans die on live TV.

To be honest , I'm disappointed at all of us , as a nation, for how we've forgotten & went oin being the petty , small minded & short sighted fools we've shown to be since.

Or you can look at it positively. As America was like that before 9-11, a great tragedy failed to change us.

Still remember seeing it, was in a history class and we missed a good bit of it as even after the principal came over the PA system and told everyone to turn on the news our teacher refused. A kid asked to go to the bathroom, got the principal to come into the classroom and he got on to the teacher and had him finally turn it on. They played that footage over and over for hours before finally thinking better of showing 1,000's of Americans die on live TV.

I didn't realize you were that young. I was in a 6th grade math class. All we did that week was watch the news. Later, watching the invasion really made me want to join the military. I feel like the trajedy had a positive affect on my life.

I didn't realize you were that young. I was in a 6th grade math class. All we did that week was watch the news. Later, watching the invasion was really made me want to join the military. I feel like the trajedy had a positive affect on my life.

That young eh? I was in 10th grade when it happened. I can't remember crap about anything that history teacher ever taught, but I remember him being a douche about his teaching being more important than watching the news coverage.

I didn't realize you were that young. I was in a 6th grade math class. All we did that week was watch the news. Later, watching the invasion was really made me want to join the military. I feel like the trajedy had a positive affect on my life.

That young eh? I was in 10th grade when it happened. I can't remember crap about anything that history teacher ever taught, but I remember him being a douche about his teaching being more important than watching the news coverage.

I am way off on the age of everybody in here I reckon. I figured you for 40+ as I do for mostly everybody.

I am way off on the age of everybody in here I reckon. I figured you for 40+ as I do for mostly everybody.

My kids had aged me into my 40's by the time I hit 30. :lol:

Archived