Jovon Robinson and Gus

mikeymac

This is not to take away from Barber -- he really played well in the second half after the offensive line did not open up holes in the first. I know there was a tweet that Jovon and Gus had some sort of heated exchange on the sideline.

Does anyone know if that is the reason he got zero carries?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be getting upset he wasn't getting any carries..Gus told him He's riding the hot hand..He got pissed. Let's not get to bent out of shape about it. Gus gives second chances but he's going to have to put in the time

Could be getting upset he wasn't getting any carries..Gus told him He's riding the hot hand..He got pissed. Let's not get to bent out of shape about it. Gus gives second chances but he's going to have to put in the time

He'll play against LSU.

He'll play against LSU.

Yeah, if Barber gets shut down.

He'll play against LSU.

I think he'll play anyway. I could be dead wrong. I just think think we'll need all of our backs in that game. Its going to be very physical.

I agree. But Barber, so far, is Tre Mason 2.0

Hold up, Mason is the second greatest RB in AU history!! At least to me he is.

He'll play against LSU.

I think he'll play anyway. I could be dead wrong. I just think think we'll need all of our backs in that game. Its going to be very physical.

Not sure ... ... after Peyton having to wait out all of last year!

Maybe Barber will be after this season!

Maybe Barber will be after this season!

We shall see, I would be okay with that. ;)

Archived