Peyton Barber is the real mvp

WFE12

Dude seriously....They better do everything for this man...carry his books to class, free meals, whatever...I've really been rooting for roc but have to face it, he has fumblelitis..Saw someone say jovon had to be dragged away from gus, cue coach speak on that gus.. don't know what's going to happen with him. I'm extremely happy for this young man, i know that much. Barber is a true underdog, from having to deal with his dyslexia, to being the forgotten rb by most, he's doing work right now and I see why his dad was so proud in that video clip runinred shared

2 great games for Barber. Roc at this point looks like a 3rd down back/return man to me. He's either banged up or fumbling at a bad time. I just don't see him being your primary RB.

2 great games for Barber. Roc at this point looks like a 3rd down back/return man to me. He's either banged up or fumbling at a bad time. I just don't see him being your primary RB.

he'll be the backup and He'll make big plays. Peyton is the man!

Not sure how he wasn't the starter from the 1st snap of game 1.

Is there something Gus was seeing in Roc (over Barber) during practice? Or is it just that Roc is more of a homerun threat?

Just goes to show, you've always gotta be ready. Glad to see Barber making the most of his opportunity.

Not sure how he wasn't the starter from the 1st snap of game 1.

Is there something Gus was seeing in Roc (over Barber) during practice? Or is it just that Roc is more of a homerun threat?

Just goes to show, you've always gotta be ready. Glad to see Barber making the most of his opportunity.

It was just a start last game. Could have been even and Roc was picking assignments better. Either way it's moot because Barber is the starter and the go to guy.

The swing pass where he picked up the 1st down on about 3rd and 8 from just outside the 10 on the final drive....best damn play I've seen a RB make in a very long time. He flat ran over 3 people and refused to get anything less than a first down. That play may be the difference in winning and losing today IYAM.

The swing pass where he picked up the 1st down on about 3rd and 8 from just outside the 10 on the final drive....best damn play I've seen a RB make in a very long time. He flat ran over 3 people and refused to get anything less than a first down. That play may be the difference in winning and losing today IYAM.

He knew where the sticks were and wasn't going to allow the defenders to tackle him until he crossed them. He's a damn football player.

Great, great play.

Archived