LSU vs Miss State

WFE12

Our run D wasn't that good today and Fournette was already going to be a challenge.

But we'll also have Carl, Tray, and Blake back. Really hoping for Holsey

True. Doubt Holsey is back. He didn't look good at all. At least the young guys got some work in today.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our run D wasn't that good today and Fournette was already going to be a challenge.

Hey, Mav! Was wondering where you were.

The game today really killed my nerves. I didn't watch any football until the last bit of the Arkansas game and the last bit of the TN game

Hey, Mav! Was wondering where you were.

The game today really killed my nerves. I didn't watch any football until the last bit of the Arkansas game and the last bit of the TN game

I hear ya.

14-0 LSU already. Crap...next week i'll be drinking!

u better stock up buddy

I will! I thought i was going to be able to go to less AA meetings this year...guess not. Auburn football is going to be the death of me!

i was kidding just R.E.L.A.X remember? lol

Not so fast on Carl.

Just saw this from PTB, and u know his injury knowledge: "I expect Carl to be back next week. Roc obviously was limited a bit but did fine today. I still expect Tray out next week. Jovon, well, more things make sense now."

I'm surprised about tray bc his arm and shoulder movement does not look like somebody who is hurt enough not to play next week.

Not so fast on Carl.

Just saw this from PTB, and u know his injury knowledge: "I expect Carl to be back next week. Roc obviously was limited a bit but did fine today. I still expect Tray out next week. Jovon, well, more things make sense now."

I'm surprised about tray bc his arm and shoulder movement does not look like somebody who is hurt enough not to play next week.

Thanks. Ptb?

Not so fast on Carl.

Thanks. Ptb?

Passthebiscuits.

Not so fast on Carl.

Thanks. Ptb?

Passthebiscuits.

Ah, should have known.

That was a nice catch.

Not so fast on Carl.

Thanks. Ptb?

Passthebiscuits.

Ah, should have known.

That was a nice catch.

what a name that is anyway

Not so fast on Carl.

Where'd he post that? And what does he mean about Jovon?

Not so fast on Carl.

Possibly there's reasons why he was 3rd rb up. Position coach hinted earlier as well but more about grasping the offense

Not so fast on Carl.

Possibly there's reasons why he was 3rd rb up. Position coach hinted earlier as well but more about grasping the offense

I just found it in the 'Carl Lawson on crutches' thread. He doesn't elaborate, so I asked him to.

Not so fast on Carl.

I just found it in the 'Carl Lawson on crutches' thread. He doesn't elaborate, so I asked him to.

Cool. Let us know if you hear anything

Archived