LSU vs Miss State

WFE12

14-0 LSU already. Crap...next week i'll be drinking!

u better stock up buddy

I will! I thought i was going to be able to go to less AA meetings this year...guess not. Auburn football is going to be the death of me!

i was kidding just R.E.L.A.X remember? lol

I'm trying. Think i need more alcohol. I know you were kidding. So was i...kinda sorta. I'll be watching the game alone next week. It's not safe for anyone to be around me at this point. lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth: A buddy of mine (very reputable Officer) spoke in detail with Tray Mathews today and he (Tray) said he is playing next week.

For what it's worth: A buddy of mine (very reputable Officer) spoke in detail with Tray Mathews today and he (Tray) said he is playing next week.

U would have to lock Tray in a straight jacket for him not to play next week IMO. That's why PTB's comments on Tray confused me

14-0 LSU already. Crap...next week i'll be drinking!

u better stock up buddy

I will! I thought i was going to be able to go to less AA meetings this year...guess not. Auburn football is going to be the death of me!

i was kidding just R.E.L.A.X remember? lol

I'm trying. Think i need more alcohol. I know you were kidding. So was i...kinda sorta. I'll be watching the game alone next week. It's not safe for anyone to be around me at this point. lol

Dude i got so pissed..put on my gym clothes so i can go and let some steam off but i decided to watch the rest of the game...i still went though, did the trick, idk how auburn fans with heart conditions do it, even if we do win in baton rouge it will be as pretty as a pig with makeup on

Our run D wasn't that good today and Fournette was already going to be a challenge.

But we'll also have Carl, Tray, and Blake back. Really hoping for Holsey

Not so fast on Carl.

Just saw this from PTB, and u know his injury knowledge: "I expect Carl to be back next week. Roc obviously was limited a bit but did fine today. I still expect Tray out next week. Jovon, well, more things make sense now."

I'm surprised about tray bc his arm and shoulder movement does not look like somebody who is hurt enough not to play next week.

Where'd he post that? And what does he mean about Jovon?

Possibly there's reasons why he was 3rd rb up. Position coach hinted earlier as well but more about grasping the offense

I just found it in the 'Carl Lawson on crutches' thread. He doesn't elaborate, so I asked him to.

Cool. Let us know if you hear anything

Here's what ptb said:

I think he may be slightly banged up but obviously there is a disagreement of how bad off he is. Now he's not getting playing time.

I take it he means now -- after the altercation -- he's not about to play.

Our run D wasn't that good today and Fournette was already going to be a challenge.

But we'll also have Carl, Tray, and Blake back. Really hoping for Holsey

Not so fast on Carl.

Just saw this from PTB, and u know his injury knowledge: "I expect Carl to be back next week. Roc obviously was limited a bit but did fine today. I still expect Tray out next week. Jovon, well, more things make sense now."

I'm surprised about tray bc his arm and shoulder movement does not look like somebody who is hurt enough not to play next week.

Where'd he post that? And what does he mean about Jovon?

Possibly there's reasons why he was 3rd rb up. Position coach hinted earlier as well but more about grasping the offense

I just found it in the 'Carl Lawson on crutches' thread. He doesn't elaborate, so I asked him to.

Cool. Let us know if you hear anything

Here's what ptb said:

I think he may be slightly banged up but obviously there is a disagreement of how bad off he is. Now he's not getting playing time.

I take it he means now -- after the altercation -- he's not about to play.

Yep, seems so.

Thanks

Archived