LSU vs Miss State

WFE12

LSU looked good early, but they faded. If we play like we are capable, we can win. LSU by 2, final.

I'd be a lot more worried if it was a night game. I'd be a little worried about how our team would handle such an electric environment. It'll still be hostile but still not like Death Valley at night.

But... I'm still worried lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If our run defense steps up, linebacker play steps up, we have a chance.

Or our pass d may make Brandon Harris look like Texas A&M.

Sadly i have the feeling of the latter. We have a way of making sub par QBs look all world.

Prescott was making some really good throws tonight. Right now, JJ ain't making those throws. If Auburn will not or cannot run the ball, it could be ugly.

Sadly i have the feeling of the latter. We have a way of making sub par QBs look all world.

Historically yep. I have more faith in Muschamp than Gus though. That's why we play the games

Historically yep. I have more faith in Muschamp than Gus though. That's why we play the games

True. I sure hope Lawson can play next week.

Mr. Lawson will make a huge impact on this game if he is healthy enough to play effectively. If we can get Matthews and Lawson back, this could likely be the difference in the game. I think JSU is a better team than Louisville at this point. JSU could go toe-to-toe with some SEC teams other than us. Didn't they beat an SEC team recently?

Mr. Lawson will make a huge impact on this game if he is healthy enough to play effectively. If we can get Matthews and Lawson back, this could likely be the difference in the game. I think JSU is a better team than Louisville at this point. JSU could go toe-to-toe with some SEC teams other than us. Didn't they beat an SEC team recently?

Ole Miss a few years ago.....people see FCS but what they don't see is a FCS team littered with D1 transfers and some pretty big athletic receivers, plus they wanted this game more - glad the team woke up and realized who they were, Auburn that is.

Archived