Look What We Found

Proud Tiger

Faux News lies. This is a great deal.

Stop hatin' all the time.

peace in our time bwahaha

I can't help but think that if Obama were white, and Republican, the Right would be all in favor of this deal.

<_<

I can't help but think that if Obama were white, and Republican, the Right would be all in favor of this deal.

<_</>

God I hope not. John Kerry is as much to blame as Obama. Both share the same warped worldview.

I've heard for the last 20 years in business that companies need to work together for win win deals. Both parties then go off and at least say good things publicly about the other.

This deal with Iran is a win lose, and the party that won continues to publicly avow the destruction of the US and world domination by their fanatical brand of islam. How you you feel if a company you signed a contract with, then stated they would put you out of business..............

<_<

Good lord...so now it's racist...how predictable....

<_<

Good lord...so now it's racist...how predictable....

Yes, ANY criticism of Obama, his policies, is because of racism. It ALWAYS is !

Despite conservatives supporting fine folk like Ben Carson, Mia Love, Lt Col. (ret) Allen West, Herman Cain, Bobby Jindal, Nicky Haley, Tim Scott...

Archived