Injuries

ToomersRevenge

I have a sick feeling about this game. I just hope it isn't a demoralizing loss. Though the 2013 team lost to LSU, it was a respectable loss. If we win, anything will be possible this season. I have to believe that Gus will pull out all the stops to win this one, onside kicks, half back pass, swinging gate, fumble rooskie, statue of liberty, it ought to be fun no matter what the outcome. War Eagle and beat the corn dogs.

fumble rooskie is illegal

Let's eliminate the rumor mill on Lawson. When something OFFICIAL comes out we can discuss it, At this point he is day to day. Let's leave it at that.

Let's eliminate the rumor mill on Lawson. When something OFFICIAL comes out we can discuss it, At this point he is day to day. Let's leave it at that.

I doubt anything will come out about him that is solid information. We'll only know on game day considering how this staff isn't exactly honest about injuries. Completely their choice and it is what it is but he's our best defensive player a key to this season so i don't see how there will not be any discussion regarding his status this weekend and going forward.

I doubt anything will come out about him that is solid information. We'll only know on game day considering how this staff isn't exactly honest about injuries. Completely their choice and it is what it is but he's our best defensive player a key to this season so i don't see how there will not be any discussion regarding his status this weekend and going forward.

The coaching staff only fuels speculation by their dishonesty. It's fine not to lay all your cards on the table, but don't lie about it.

Don't be so logical and reasonable, Tim!

Archived