Two More Young Men Dead

Proud Tiger

R.I.P. Trooper Ponder.

As that guy from BLM said a little over a week ago, "its open season on killing police officers.” When people have that type attitude, its going to take some real leadership from all levels of government to put an end to this trend.

Been a weird Monday. Many of the talk shows I listen to were all playing 'best of ' returns. Only Rush was on live, I believe. So I wasn't sure which " news " I was hearing was from prior weeks, or just the past couple of days.

Very little is being said of the latest shootings. Did they ever catch the guys in N. Chicago , after that big man hunt ? The intermittent nature of the reporting has gaps forming and folks less focused on what is happening.

But the ground work has been already laid. Obama, by his actions / in-actions, as well as city " leaders " in certain parts of the country, have made it clear that damn near any attempt by a cop to engage with certain individuals, regardless of the actions or intent of those individuals, is unfounded, and should be resisted by said suspects at all cost, even w/ the use of deadly force.

Been a weird Monday. Many of the talk shows I listen to were all playing 'best of ' returns. Only Rush was on live, I believe. So I wasn't sure which " news " I was hearing was from prior weeks, or just the past couple of days.

Very little is being said of the latest shootings. Did they ever catch the guys in N. Chicago , after that big man hunt ? The intermittent nature of the reporting has gaps forming and folks less focused on what is happening.

But the ground work has been already laid. Obama, by his actions / in-actions, as well as city " leaders " in certain parts of the country, have made it clear that damn near any attempt by a cop to engage with certain individuals, regardless of the actions or intent of those individuals, is unfounded, and should be resisted by said suspects at all cost, even w/ the use of deadly force.

That's just crazy. You sound like Tigger.

That's just crazy. You sound like Tigger.

Nothing remotely crazy about it homie. Your ignorance on this matter, coupled w/ your stubbornness and raging partisanship make it impossible for you to comment on this topic rationally.

Please, just stop.

You make an outrageous, blatantly partisan mischaracterization like this and then have the gall to tell someone else to "just stop?"

"The War on Cops is a grossly inaccurate response to recent police killings which are on track for another year that will rival the safest on record. Gunfire deaths by police officers are down 27 percent this year, according to the Officer Down memorial page, and police killings in general areat a 20-year low, given current numbers for 2015. Police deaths in Barack Obama’s presidency are lower than the past four administrations, going all the way back to Ronald Reagan’s presidency."

27 percent, that's pretty good, right? I think so. Yet, all we hear from the neo-fascist authoritarians on the left and right is more sensationalized propaganda to acheive a desired goal- an emotional, reactionary, and unfounded "War on Cops" narrative that places cop and citizen alike in more danger by causing them both to be more on edge than would otherwise be the case.

There's a human cost to all this talk radio fodder. Please, just stop.

http://truthvoice.com/2015/09/iraq-vet-my-police-academy-teaches-the-war-on-cops-myth/

You make an outrageous, blatantly partisan mischaracterization like this and then have the gall to tell someone else to "just stop?"

It'd been well documented that Obama has shown a clear bias against the cops that some choose to ignore the facts isn't my fault.

He doesn't quite get the concept of the written word: Everybody can read it and judge for themselves.

Your bias is as bad as anyone. You're never going to side with the police in any situation.

Your bias is as bad as anyone. You're never going to side with the police in any situation.

I have several times, and will probably do it again before I hit the hay tonight.

I have several times, and will probably do it again before I hit the hay tonight.

Did I miss it?

Did I miss it?

Looks like it. Would you like for me to pm you to let you know every time I have something complimentary or deferential to say about a cop? Might that get those jimmies unrustled?

He doesn't quite get the concept of the written word: Everybody can read them and judge for themselves.

In a scathing 818-word statement, Gwinnett County Sheriff Butch Conway declared that “all lives matter” and said those making allegations of racism against law enforcement officers are “hate groups” and “domestic terrorists with an agenda.”

“To say that I’m angry would be an understatement,” he wrote in the statement, sent Tuesday to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I’m angry that fringe groups who started the culture of police hatred have widened the racial divide in our country by alleging that officer involved shootings stem from racism.”

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/gwinnett-sheriff-issues-scathing-statement-all-liv/nnfjz/

Here here !

He doesn't quite get the concept of the written word: Everybody can read them and judge for themselves.

In a scathing 818-word statement, Gwinnett County Sheriff Butch Conway declared that “all lives matter” and said those making allegations of racism against law enforcement officers are “hate groups” and “domestic terrorists with an agenda.”

“To say that I’m angry would be an understatement,” he wrote in the statement, sent Tuesday to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I’m angry that fringe groups who started the culture of police hatred have widened the racial divide in our country by alleging that officer involved shootings stem from racism.”

http://www.ajc.com/n...-all-liv/nnfjz/

Here here !

Nice diversionary attempt, but I was talking about what you said about Obama.

Sorry for the lives lost and the killer should be thrown in jail...I don't understand trying to make every attack on a policeman blm or because of anything else though. Should honor a lost life, not try to use it to push an agenda...

Sorry for the lives lost and the killer should be thrown in jail...I don't understand trying to make every attack on a policeman blm or because of anything else though. Should honor a lost life, not try to use it to push an agenda...

Excellent point.

So the "Black Lives Matter" group shouting kill cops didn't have an agenda?

The ones shouting that certainly sound like they do. The people who are guilty of such behavior should certainly be condemned. But you shouldn't define a movement by it's more radical elements. (Just ask the GOP.)

In fact, doing so is no different that labeling all cops racist psychopaths because a few of them are.

So what's your point again?

The ones shouting that certainly sound like they do. The people who are guilty of such behavior should certainly be condemned. But you shouldn't define a movement by it's more radical elements. (Just ask the GOP.)

In fact, doing so is no different that labeling all cops racist psychopaths because a few of them are.

I'm glad you don't get the point so you can't spew a lot of yada yada back.

I'm glad you don't get the point so you can't spew a lot of yada yada back.

Well, that's not surprising. You're not competitive in rebutting yadda yadda.

Archived