Rob Pate Nails it

Proud Tiger

This team has had some hard fought wins so far and Jax State played lights out from what I've seen so far since I couldn't watch it when it was on Saturday. I've never seen such perfectly placed passes or such great WR plays on the ball in one game. Give Jax state for playing almost a perfect game with a great ref assist on taking our Countess (bogus call completely).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to be talking about what needs to be fixed after a lsu loss.

Not after two wins.

Tells you where this over rated and over paid staff has us.

So you took LSU and the points......

Many of the pay sites tend to leave out what we as fans have to say about Auburn Football. I subscribed to a couple a few years back, and found that this site has better information and is free. There is a lot of truth with the saying, "The best things in life are free."

I do think that the problem is far less complicated than what many are saying out there. Pate was right on some of the things he said was at the root of the problem. The QB position is where the root of problem lies in many ways. The QB position if corrected is where the solution to the problems lies. If JJ comes out playing bad against LsU, I hope that Gus will pull him and let White have a shot. If this is indeed where the problem lies, I hope Gus will make a change before the game is too far gone to win.

My deepest prayers are that we take the field ready to take the fight to LsU on both sides of the ball. I really believe we can win this game, and the rest on our schedule. The QB position is the key for us to be successful for 2015.

If you want to be honest, we should have lost the game. AU was outplayed.

yes but we didn't lose. As for this weekend, we may not win but I think you'll see a much better performance and better execution.

yes but we didn't lose. As for this weekend, we may not win but I think you'll see a much better performance and better execution.

Why do you think we will perform better?

Many of the pay sites tend to leave out what we as fans have to say about Auburn Football. I subscribed to a couple a few years back, and found that this site has better information and is free. There is a lot of truth with the saying, "The best things in life are free."

I do think that the problem is far less complicated than what many are saying out there. Pate was right on some of the things he said was at the root of the problem. The QB position is where the root of problem lies in many ways. The QB position if corrected is where the solution to the problems lies. If JJ comes out playing bad against LsU, I hope that Gus will pull him and let White have a shot. If this is indeed where the problem lies, I hope Gus will make a change before the game is too far gone to win.

My deepest prayers are that we take the field ready to take the fight to LsU on both sides of the ball. I really believe we can win this game, and the rest on our schedule. The QB position is the key for us to be successful for 2015.

The QB position is the key to just about every team's success. Those teams with new QBs or who are still wondering about their QB are still struggling to get their game plans functioning....and quite a few teams have not yet decided which QB is their best opportunity for success

Gus seems to have already made that decision and I doubt we will see SW this year unless JJ is hurt. JMO but it is totally up to JJ....period.

Most here probably didn't even pay attention to the fact that the offensive line was shuffled around.

Anybody notice that?

The importance of a gelled oline is something that many can't comprehend.Five guys have to be in perfect harmony for your offense to function well. FACT.

Most people look at 2010 and all they see is Cam this, Cam that, but if you really paid attention, you would have seen how absolutely freaking dominant that oline was and how in sync those guys played. Go back and watch those vids. Without our oline that year, we could have had four Cam Newtons and we wouldn't have won the championship.

Most here probably didn't even pay attention to the fact that the offensive line was shuffled around.

Anybody notice that?

The importance of a gelled oline is something that many can't comprehend.Five guys have to be in perfect harmony for your offense to function well. FACT.

Most people look at 2010 and all they see is Cam this, Cam that, but if you really paid attention, you would have seen how absolutely freaking dominant that oline was and how in sync those guys played. Go back and watch those vids. Without our oline that year, we could have had four Cam Newtons and we wouldn't have won the championship.

Agree.

Also consider how we came together and how guys liked Kody that could have been disruptive stepped up and showed what team was all about. And he was certainly rewarded for his efforts in the end!

Anybody notice that?

I think this issue is being undervalued. If Young had started, we would have run the ball better in the first half imho. That would've taken some of the pressure off of Johnson, and he probably wouldn't have forced those two throws.

Great point! We can do this, I really think we are going to be a different team. It seems like the coaches and players are pretty confident too

Great point! We can do this, I really think we are going to be a different team. It seems like the coaches and players are pretty confident too

Good grief I hope so because this has been a miserable week. Trying to avoid all the negative comments from the media I either have to constantly turn the radio or tv station or just not listen to sports talk at all which stinks because its how I get through a work day. I feel like Auburn fans have to go through this too often and it boggles my mind that we are having this discussion at all after a FCS game.

How long does it usually take a player to recover from 'banged up'?

"Day to day"

(Not being a smart a$$. This is the level of info we have been provided the coaches, if we're lucky. Last week they flat out lied about the condition of several players.)

"Day to day"

(Not being a smart a$$. This is the level of info we have been provided the coaches, if we're lucky. Last week they flat out lied about the condition of several players.)

I can only assume they withhold information to our benefit on the field. Forces the other team to have to prepare for a player who may or may not play. Didn't do squat for us this past week.

I'm not a fan of it, personally. Simply because I don't like to be lied to.

"Day to day"

I can only assume they withhold information to our benefit on the field. Forces the other team to have to prepare for a player who may or may not play. Didn't do squat for us this past week.

I'm not a fan of it, personally. Simply because I don't like to be lied to.

They should just say they aren't going to discuss injuries.

Not slamming you Proud Tiger, but the coaches can say w/e the heck they want. As the fanbase we should just understand, at this point, that whenever the coaches comment on injuries what they really mean is "We aren't going to discuss injuries".

And to take it a step further we really should just understand in these pressers or interviews that the coaches are really basically saying "No comment" in more words. If we go into it with that mindset it will be a lot less frustrating. JMO, but it definitely doesn't get under one's skin nearly as much with that mentality.

"Day to day"

I know. I was just kidding in my post. ;)

"Day to day"

I know. I was just kidding in my post. ;)

Hah. Seems pretty obvious now. McFail.

Here's a link. War Eagle.

http://www.gamedaybu...mply-no-excuse/

Rob did hit the nail on the head...especially his observations regarding JJ running the ball, attacking the center of the field throwing the ball and the MASH unit on defense. Tap the brakes folks...

Why do you think we will perform better?

For one I think they'll be motivated. I think lack of motivation was part of the problem against JSU I just think they'll step up and execute better.

Archived