Josh Holsey out for the season

WinningTradition

I didn't think he played at all?

You picked a fine game to not follow very closely. Depending on how things go Saturday, I might be following your lead from here on out.

(He didn't play in the first game.)

You picked a fine game to not follow very closely. Depending on how things go Saturday, I might be following your lead from here on out.

my son had an early youth football game. I got home with about 7 minutes left in the fourth qtr. haven't been able to rewatched. Or afraid to.

my son had an early youth football game. I got home with about 7 minutes left in the fourth qtr. haven't been able to rewatched. Or afraid to.

Ahh, gotcha. I hope your son's game was more enjoyable than the Auburn game was.

I suppose you've gleaned from the pursuant conversation around here that there might not be much value in rewatching, unless you're just a collector of bad experiences.

may turn into one of those years at Tubs farewell season..... players drop like flies with injuries and by the time ugly and bama come calling they lay the wood to us.

And I am believer those injuries resulted from players not being ready mentally and physically...we were going thru the motions and our opponents were headhunting....

hopefully not an early indicator of things to come...but I tell you this...we walk on the field with LSU like we did last week the trainers better be in shape.

Ahh, gotcha. I hope your son's game was more enjoyable than the Auburn game was.

I suppose you've gleaned from the pursuant conversation around here that there might not be much value in rewatching, unless you're just a collector of bad experiences.

we won 14-8 in OT. We fumbled 9 times losing 4 LOL. Alex only played on defense and defense did very well.

may turn into one of those years at Tubs farewell season..... players drop like flies with injuries and by the time ugly and bama come calling they lay the wood to us.

And I am believer those injuries resulted from players not being ready mentally and physically...we were going thru the motions and our opponents were headhunting....

hopefully not an early indicator of things to come...but I tell you this...we walk on the field with LSU like we did last week the trainers better be in shape.

Dude's career might be over and you use it as a chance to complain about the staff. Cool.

we won 14-8 in OT. We fumbled 9 times losing 4 LOL. Alex only played on defense and defense did very well.

Lol, congrats! Winning ugly seems to have been the theme for the weekend.

Athens team or county ball?

Hate this! Josh had the athletic ability to be an All American CB in my opinion. Getting moved around all over the defense and injuries derailed that.

Josh will always be remembered for putting the team first, being unselfish, and doing what was asked of him no matter the role. He's a warrior and I will always remember that about him.

My thoughts are with he and his family. WDE Josh, you will always be a true auburn man

Hate this! Josh had the athletic ability to be an All American CB in my opinion. Getting moved around all over the defense and injuries derailed that.

Josh will always be remembered for putting the team first, being unselfish, and doing what was asked of him no matter the role. He's a warrior and I will always remember that about him.

My thoughts are with he and his family. WDE Josh, you will always be a true auburn man

Agree with most of your post, Maverick; but I don't know if it's certain that Josh's career is over.

I believe he could, if he wanted, apply for a medical redshirt, which is likely to be granted in this case.

Best of luck in his recovery and deciding what he wants to do moving forward! I hope he'll still be part of the team, imparting leadership and advice when needed.

Josh, so sorry about your injury. Get well and please come back next year. We can certainly use you. War Eagle!

Athens team or county ball?

county. Athens plays in a Madison city league now. East Limestone will withdraw and join another league next season. That is us. The Athens/limestone youth football program is falling apart. This is only my son's second year(I played 30+years ago) there have been complaints I am not totally in the loop on about the controversy and mishandling of funds the past few years. I wish it could be worked out but it's probably too late. Those Saturday games at the middle school were usually pretty convenient.

Joshua Holsey has battled injuries his entire career at Auburn. I really was hoping he could break out this year.

Not sure if he can get another redshirt, but would love to see him have a complete season before he leaves. Great player.

Get well soon Josh.

Archived