Lol, Christian Assualt Rifle

Texan4Auburn

No no, this is only to prevent Muslims from using the weapons..... this is not a shameless marketing ploy. Lol. I'm guessing this guy believes that all the Christian engraved swords during the Crusades were only used by Christians also during battle.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/apopka-gunmaker-catching-heat-over-assault-rifle-f/nnXyT/

Didn't our military ruffle some feathers after the Iraqi war w/ some soldiers who had bible verses on their own guns, which offended the Muslims ? ( naturally )

I love how the folks at CAIR get all bent over a gun which has exactly ZERO to do with Islam. Apparently a cross and a bible verse is 'hateful' , but slicing heads off men, crucifying children and raping girls and women is the will of allah.

Oh c'mon man. You know exactly why the gun was made. It was made to capitalize financially on Christians that are upset and offended by Muslims. Just like proclaiming you have a Muslim free shooting range with the Confederate flag in the background of your advertisement blog video.

I think CAIR is just calling it like it is.

The Florida Council on American-Islamic Relations called it a "shameful marketing ploy" and an attempt "to profit from the promotion of hatred, division and violence.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) – the largest Muslim group in the U.S. – called ISIS un-Islamic and morally repugnant,” noted that the Islamic State’s “human rights abuses on the ground are well-documented,” called the Islamic State “both un-Islamic and morally repugnant” and called the killing of American journalist James Foley “gruesome and barbaric”. See this, this and this.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/muslims-condemn-isis.html

Pretty sure if the symbols on the weapons and inscriptions were reversed that people would be calling them a terrorist organization and that the individual was trying to incite violence against Christians yadda yadda yadda.

Oh well. Least we live in a society here in America were murder, rape, abuse of children, sex slaves and trafficking, and hate groups based on color/religion/sexual orientation does not exist.

Anyone ever read Revelations? Lol

I read it from the same book this business owner did lol.

$_3.JPG?set_id=2

Lmao!

CAIR never calls it " like it is ".

Hey when is last time some militant Christian group started slaughtering people in the name of Jesus? I know, don't forget the Crusades. Or the Salem witch trials. How many hundreds of years ago was that?

Hey when is last time some militant Christian group started slaughtering people in the name of Jesus? I know, don't forget the Crusades. Or the Salem witch trials. How many hundreds of years ago was that?

I don't know.........maybe like Central Africa in 2014..... I know that was hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

I don't know.........maybe like Central Africa in 2014..... I know that was hundreds upon hundreds of years ago.

:lmao:

image.png

Really? And who were they fighting ? Who were they responding to ?

A very localized , isolated example. vs the global terrorism of militant Islam.

Snap indeed.

IS, boko harem, Al Qaeda , murders in Amsterdam , Spain, Paris , London, here in the USA, the slaughter of Beslan school children, beheadings of school girls in the Philippines , bomb attacks in Bali, Bombay ... On & on it goes , and you try to counter all that with one instance in Africa, which was far more tribal than religious ??

Packed up the goal posts in a U haul @ moved it cross country !!!

This may be the best thread name we've had in the forum "Christian assault rifle"....classic! I thought this post must have been from Brother Manard and was similar to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.....

5208819428_a060e832f3.jpg

This may be the best thread name we've had in the forum "Christian assault rifle"....classic! I thought this post must have been from Brother Manard and was similar to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.....

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

So it'll keep ISIS/radical Muslims from using captured weapons, huh? I didn't realize ISIS had no access to files, grinders, paint, or tape with which to remove or cover the 'offensive' imagery. And as someone said earlier, I suppose no Muslim ever picked up and used a similarly decorated Christian sword in the Crusades?

This is a marketing ploy, pure and simple, to appeal to the right-wing, pretend-Christian customer. However, there's nothing wrong with that and perfectly legitimate under the 1st Amendment in our democratic economy. (Just as the 1st Amendment protects my right to say I find claims regarding any purpose other than mere sales to be hypocritical and/or deceitful.)

IS, boko harem, Al Qaeda , murders in Amsterdam , Spain, Paris , London, here in the USA, the slaughter of Beslan school children, beheadings of school girls in the Philippines , bomb attacks in Bali, Bombay ... On & on it goes , and you try to counter all that with one instance in Africa, which was far more tribal than religious ??

Packed up the goal posts in a U haul @ moved it cross country !!!

LOL. The question:

Hey when is last time some militant Christian group started slaughtering people in the name of Jesus?

Speaking of moving the goalposts. This thread was about a single individual, using the current conflict/hate and religion, for their own gain by making and marketing a Christian Assault Rifle. You are the one that then went into World History lol.

Guessing the worlds favorite Catholic doing God's work doesn't count either lol.

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty

Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”

“I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of

the Almighty Creator.”

hitleratchurch.jpg

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/

Careful. Monty Python is very offense and can be met with violent and threatening responses as well as lectures on conduct by some mods here.

Careful. Monty Python is very offense and can be met with violent and threatening responses as well as lectures on conduct by some mods here.

Oh you just had to go there!

:rollin:

Oh you just had to go there!

:rollin:

Hamming it up can be a berry good time.

Fwiw - I too think the holy handgrenade approach is a silly marketing ploy. There's no shortage of weapons on the planet that Muslims can use , & if need be, they can always scrape off the " offending marks ", what ever.

Archived