ESPN's Todd McShay opines ...

RunInRed

I will tell you this if you go back and look at the outside screen passes by JJ they are real good. Cam nor NM either throw those with the velocity or accuracy that he does and they have been a lot more effective. His only problem is to learn to throw it away or tuck it when his targets are covered. He will get it, and probably happen this week. WDE

Duke is a liability if he's not catching TDs. In other words....he has holes in his game when the ball isn't thrown at him. Big time!

When Duke got laid out by a LB on one throw over the middle I was surprised he went back in the game. The way he stayed down on the ground I thought he had something like a concussion at first.

Meaning...he's not blocking??? Or just that he needs to be getting the ball more because he's that good??? Not sure what your comment meant, autigeremt. Of course, I could just be overthinking it! lol

Means he's dogging it if he's not the one being thrown to.

So....this week we should......fire Rhett, bench the qb, bench the oline, bench our top receiver from last year, make DC the QB coach, put Gus on the hot seat, fire Rodney G, and give up for the rest of the year after starting 2-0. Makes sense.

Meaning...he's not blocking??? Or just that he needs to be getting the ball more because he's that good??? Not sure what your comment meant, autigeremt. Of course, I could just be overthinking it! lol

If you find film of Duke throwing a really good block, save it. It could be worth good money one day.

Based on all this talk about Duke theres no way I would take a 1st or 2nd rd pick on him if I was an NFL GM. Which I obviously am not and never will be lol. But the guy seems to have all kinds of issues

It's hard for a possession receiver to look good if he's not actually getting the ball. He's not run blocking well, but hell neither is the actual offensive line. I can't get at him for missing out on the touchdown because half of it was Jeremy's fault as well. It wasn't like it was an amazing pass or even decent. Duke had some negatives, but it's nothing that's nearly as big as a hindrance to this offense as the REAL problems here.

Based on all this talk about Duke theres no way I would take a 1st or 2nd rd pick on him if I was an NFL GM. Which I obviously am not and never will be lol. But the guy seems to have all kinds of issues

Not saying I agree, but the Raiders do exist.

Y'all remember all the posters salivating over Duke during the off-season? I do.

Compared him to AJ Green and alshon Jeffery and CALVIN FREAKING JOHNSON!!!

Y'all remember all the posters salivating over Duke during the off-season? I do.

Compared him to AJ Green and alshon Jeffery and CALVIN FREAKING JOHNSON!!!

FAT -

- as in chunky, tub of lard, fat.

So....this week we should......fire Rhett, bench the qb, bench the oline, bench our top receiver from last year, make DC the QB coach, put Gus on the hot seat, fire Rodney G, and give up for the rest of the year after starting 2-0. Makes sense.

Preach

Archived