• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you kneel here?

Why would you not? They would have to throw. Negatives far outweigh small chance of score.

Try a run. Depending on the gain, go from there.

We should've offered more money to: Nkemdiche and Conner to come to Auburn. I always loved how we got accused of cheating and paying players. If we cheat...we sure as h3ll are not doing a good enough job of it. LOL. Just a random thought.

Whatever comes from this Tunsil investigation may negate a lot of Ole Miss' success.

Highly doubt it.

We should've offered more money to: Nkemdiche and Conner to come to Auburn. I always loved how we got accused of cheating and paying players. If we cheat...we sure as h3ll are not doing a good enough job of it. LOL. Just a random thought.

Whatever comes from this Tunsil investigation may negate a lot of Ole Miss' success.

Highly doubt it.

Based on the NeuteredCAA, I suppose you may be right.

Won't hurt this season, maybe.

Why do you kneel here?

Why would you not? They would have to throw. Negatives far outweigh small chance of score.

Try a run. Depending on the gain, go from there.

I guess you could have done that. I have no problem with the knee, however.

This will be an exciting second half. I've said that Ole Miss' defensive line would be the key to this game. They've played a great game so far, limiting Henry. Continuing that will be essential in the second half. I'm interested to see what adjustments both teams make.

This will be an exciting second half. I've said that Ole Miss' defensive line would be the key to this game. They've played a great game so far, limiting Henry. Continuing that will be essential in the second half. I'm interested to see what adjustments both teams make.

I have a horrible feeling that bama's half time adjustments are going to outmatch Ole Miss.

Well we are going to see that replay forever if OM holds on to win this game.

meanwhile the OM offense has basically done nothing....and has 3 TDs

Amazing play.

I'd be absolutely furious were I a bama fan, though. Tough break.

Kenny Powers was a better sig.

Corndog week is over. This is now Auburn fan meltdown week .

Archived