Cole Blackstock

AuburnNTexas

I was reading through the Roster and I see a walk-on Cole Blackstock 6'9" Tall and 253 Pounds SF from Killen HS. I tried to find some information on him but basically all I can find is he played at Killen HS. On Roster here it shows him as SF but his Auburn BIO shows him as SG. His height and weight catch my eye but hut it seems odd that he is a SF or SG.

Does anybody have any information on him? Is the dearth of information because he comes from a small school?

• 1 month later...

Old news at this point, but I came across this when I was looking at some stuff on Cole. Cole comes from Brooks HS in Killen, AL (a few minutes down the road from Florence/Muscle Shoals, AL). He played for a 4A school and also for an AAU team. He missed most of his junior year with a torn ACL, but came back to average double digit points his senior year. He was a center in HS but will play forward at Auburn I believe.

He's from my area but I've never heard anything about him. Usually when you're halfway good you'll be pretty well known round here but that's usually

I texted two friends in killen. Only one had heard of him and the other was kindve meh about him. And he def doesn't look like a SG. Ralston Turner is probably still the best BB player that area has produced recently.

My cousin and his cousin lamonte Turner is no joke. I'd still have to say Malcolm armstead right now. He pretty much put that Wichita st team on his back and they've been relevant ever since

My cousin and his cousin lamonte Turner is no joke. I'd still have to say Malcolm armstead right now. He pretty much put that Wichita st team on his back and they've been relevant ever since

ahh I forgot about Malcolm. I guess I would have to be partial to Ralston though. I used to watch him run point as a sophomore at Muscle Shoals just because any play where he didn't have the ball would be considered a busted play.

Archived