Throwback Thursday - Auburn LSU Edition

RunInRed

I remember this from Tubbs first year I think. When team run it now, commentators always reference from when LSU ran it a few years ago.

also- Duval's shoulder pads are huge! and was he our last kicker that pulled FG, Punts and Kick off duty?

I remember this from Tubbs first year I think. When team run it now, commentators always reference from when LSU ran it a few years ago.

also- Duval's shoulder pads are huge! and was he our last kicker that pulled FG, Punts and Kick off duty?

Carlson did all three last year. Nobody else since Duval has done it.

I was at the game on about the 20 yard line in the lower section of the upper deck. I was with a friend who was a huge LsU fan. He spilled his coke all over an LsU fan in front of him. The fan was a bit ticked off, but was fine when my friend went to the concession stand and bought the person a large coke and hamburger. I really was a Diet Coke that he spilled. It was hot than game and I guess the coke filled good.

I never saw so many dejected LsU fans that day. Usually they are high spirited even when they lose. No one said anything to me when we left the stadium. One fan came up and shook my hand and said we deserved to win that game. I usually do congratulate fans of the other team, and did this a few times on our way back to the car. Good fans no matter what school will do this no matter how much their gut is churning with the loss.

Carlson did all three last year. Nobody else since Duval has done it.

Ah, yes. memory is short lived for me i suppose. Guess it's because they kept talking about how they didnt want him doing all 3 last year. Maybe Duval was the last that did all 3 and the coaches werent looking for someone to fill in one.

Archived