Former Auburn Players in The NFL

around4ever

A lot of us are very interested. Unfortunately, this thread is going to get banished to the cold recesses of Outer Mongolia.

Yeah I've wondered what's the point of doing this...it's not like we have so many threads in a day where we can't fit in the players who've represented this program

A lot of us are very interested. Unfortunately, this thread is going to get banished to the cold recesses of Outer Magnolia.

Fify

Awesome, thanks. And thanks to around4ever, also.

A lot of us are very interested. Unfortunately, this thread is going to get banished to the cold recesses of Outer Mongolia.

Yeah I've wondered what's the point of doing this...it's not like we have so many threads in a day where we can't fit in the players who've represented this program

Agree. I'd love a sticky that tracks the progress of former Auburn players in the NFL.

Agree. I'd love a sticky that tracks the progress of former Auburn players in the NFL.

+1. I dont really follow the NFL -- just about my only interest in it is seeing what AU players are up to. Obviously Cam is a star, but I don't hear a peep about anyone else.

+1. I dont really follow the NFL -- just about my only interest in it is seeing what AU players are up to. Obviously Cam is a star, but I don't hear a peep about anyone else.

I saw "Grubbs" on the jersey of a KC lineman last night and thought, "Huh, when did that happen?" Wonder no more, loof, AUF's got you covered. :thumbsup:

Archived