Iranian President Rouhani: "Death To America" Slogan Not Against American People, But Policies

DKW 86

http://www.realclear...s_policies.html

Okay, do you believe this? Is it just the crazies here and in Iran that want to stir this craziness up?

Or do they really mean it as it comes across, death to all Americans? Death to all of us, to the children, even to other Muslims, etc?

I really dont trust the Iranians, but i will say this: When Carter was out of the picture and his crazy policies were gone, the Iranians turned over the hostages. They did indeed act like it was the policies, not the people. Once the bad Carter policies were out of office, they went back to acting like humans again.

Okay, do you believe this? Is it just the crazies here and in Iran that want to stir this craziness up?

Or do they really mean it as it comes across, death to all Americans? Death to all of us, to the children, even to other Muslims, etc?

I really dont trust the Iranians, but i will say this: When Carter was out of the picture and his crazy policies were gone, the Iranians turned over the hostages. They did indeed act like it was the policies, not the people. Once the bad Carter policies were out of office, they went back to acting like humans again.

Went back to acting like humans? They've been one of the biggest if not the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world. Our policies have helped to curtail, until the last six years, their quest to spread their form of Islam to the entire middle East and further into the world. We backed Saddam Hussein against them. They aren't as flamboyant or showy as ISIS but they are every bit as dangerous if not more. They do their work through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Went back to acting like humans? They've been one of the biggest if not the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world. Our policies have helped to curtail, until the last six years, their quest to spread their form of Islam to the entire middle East and further into the world. We backed Saddam Hussein against them. They aren't as flamboyant or showy as ISIS but they are every bit as dangerous if not more. They do their work through proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah.

The stupid...it burns.

Remember?

Muqtada_al-Sadr.png

One other thing to keep on mind is that this guy serves at the pleasure of the millahs. He says what they want him to say. These guys have became adept at playing the media and making public statements that semm not so wild. Meanwhile they continue right on with what they are doing.

There was this guy Reagan, they were very afraid of him. I remember the planes left the Tehran airport just after Reagan took the oath of office.

"Death to America" makes for a better chant than "death to imperialistic American hegemony and its toppling of foreign governments, but the American people are cool."

Please read about the CIA orchestrated overthrow of Mossadegh in 1953 for a clearer understanding of the source of their hostility.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/08/18/globalpost-iran-death-america-doesnt-mean-what-you-think-means/31910553/

DEATH TO OBAMA's policies !!!

THAT is funny! I dont care who you are!!!!!!

I say this because i know it is only his policies you dislike, you really dont mean it as a death threat.

Of course not, but it makes the point... I can scream this at the top of my lungs, and claim it's only his POLICIES that I mean, and no one on the Left will think I'm being serious. Yet they WILL give Iran such leeway, even where they DON'T make any reference to OUR policies. For DECADES they've been chanting 'Death to America '. The Left have ears, but refuse to listen.

Of course not, but it makes the point... I can scream this at the top of my lungs, and claim it's only his POLICIES that I mean, and no one on the Left will think I'm being serious. Yet they WILL give Iran such leeway, even where they DON'T make any reference to OUR policies. For DECADES they've been chanting 'Death to America '. The Left have ears, but refuse to listen.

Obama is the best friend Iran could ever hope for.

Archived